Tuesday, August 07, 2007

*Cheers* Yeah!! I'm like finally gonna meet my stupid wifey for our Seoul Garden. I can't wait man. I'm like starving already. *ROARS* Now I've gotta go Fujitsu to check my laptop plus enjoy my last off day of the week out with wifey. =) I'm still waiting to meet dar(Jorjean). Haiz..but gotta wait till she's done with her FYP presentation before I can really meet up with her. So I guess the earliest should be next week? =\ It's like 1.40 already and she's still at home so am I. HaHa. But I'm done dressing up and leaving my house already. =P I bet she's gonna be late. *grumbles* So gonna go Kino to grab my comic book if its available. I know, I know. Kelly's gonna nag + scold me for it. =x I can't help it lahz..fight started! I wana know the ending! HaHA...later come home update with pics again! =P

Thought of you at... |8/07/2007 01:06:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.