Thursday, August 02, 2007

*arghz* I'm pissed off! *ROARS* Fucking hate those iderts lorz. I took my bicycle out then went to change after work, then they went to hide my bicycle even though I had it locked. TMD. I asked them and all pretended not to know and could even laugh and joke over it. Being super pissed off with no mood from work today, I simply walked off. I guess that's when people get scared and will tell you where the bicycle is. Ended up before they told me, I found it. Fucking angry with them and left without even saying bye. Its so not funny. Plus its a new bike. If they spoil it just by joking, sorry, but please pay for it and get me a new one. =) Work was super boring. Almost fell asleep inside the bar. Adrian chided me for reading my comics inside the bar when there wasn't even a single soul inside members?! zZz. Its like what the fuck lorz. Not to mention members, not even the area outside had people yet. Unhappy lahz. threw my comic book back in the drawer then stood there and stone till Ken came to cheer me up. Drew on his arm, made fun of him, etc. Then one wine bottle's neck broke! Lucky not me sia. LoL. I open half way no strength, he help me open and broke it. HaHa...Then after that Jackie ask for ice bucket, Jackie broke the bucket, I put it nicely, Alan told Ken to clear away the bucket and the bucket fell on the floor. LoL. Darn funny lahz. We were like laughing and saying he broke the bucket. LoL. Even Adrian know we were playing tricks on him. Haha..Everyone finished my old school barley mint sweet! =\ I guess its really old school and everyone misses that sweet. Heez. Then Jez was like so hungry? LoL. Fed her with my pocky, biscuits, and mints. =)
Oh oh...before work it was like darn fucked up also lahz. I cycled to work, then near my house area, this bloody bus driver doesn't give way to me lorz. Die die force me to go near the kerb then I even had to stop behind the bus to wait for the bloody passengers to board and alight the bus before I could carry on. TMD. If I turn out, other cars passing by would just horn at me. What the fuck lorz. I think I know how motorcyclists feel now manz. Then met Kelly at MS. Bought food and went back together, didn't wait for her though cause I didn't wana be considered late. Said I'll give her a lift and she refused. zZz. So I cycled back by myself. Then just at Liang Court, this stupid cab driver just dash out from the corner lidat. zZz. I saw no cars then I continued cycling and he dash out from nowhere lorz! Lucky I was fast enough to change direction and brake, else I think I will fly till Fort Canning man. As if it wasn't enough, I stare at him and he gave me the kinda look like I'm in the wrong lorz. Nabei. Give me one kind of a face. And I can't hate taxi drivers cause my uncle's one of them. zZz. Please lahz, care about others safety even before your own bloody taxi can. Taxi kena scratched or dent, can repair, the person die means die lorz. Cannot revive can! Its not like what you watch on tv uncle! *roll eyes* Arghz. I'm still piss from just now. Guess I'll go sleep already. Sun's up and I'm off to bed once again. Nights world.

Thought of you at... |8/02/2007 06:49:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.