Wednesday, July 11, 2007

*yawnz* tired. worn out once again. just reached home not long. Really tired. Though I stayed home the whole day yesterday, didn't get to sleep till only early this morning. Off my com around 3+ yet I was too hungry till I couldn't sleep. Told myself to sleep and not think about food and realise that even when my youngest sis woke up and left for school, I'm still awake. zZz. By 8 I was still wide awake. *faintz* Guess I only fell asleep around 8+. Kelly smsed me around 12+ followed by Alene's call around 1+ and woke me up from lala land. =\ Dragged myself out of bed, bathed, dropped my laundry to the wash, then went vivo to finally collect my islander card, then took a train down to PS to meet Alene.
PS: To LP if you're reading this or even do read my blog. I've checked with the person and they can't reveal your personal details with me, so I took the initiative to change your mailing address to the current one you're at. That is unless you shifted out of Rangoon without me knowing. The person said they will drop you an e-mail or give you a call. And you can go down to collect it hopefully by end of this week. I've done what I could. The mailing address aint mine. I guess they sent it to your old address. If there's any need, you can call and check up with them.
Alene was still at home when I reached. zZz. Thanks so much. Went wandering around PS alone then. Freaking hungry. Stomach growling. Havent ate a thing since last night. *shrugs* Then we decided to go catch a movie hence walked towards old Cathay. Bought our tickets for "My wife is a ganster 3" starring Shu Qi. Then went down to the basement for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner? Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner = Brunchner? LoL. Food was okie. Maybe cause I was starving so I loved my food, but Alene found it okie only. Kelly came to join us for awhile then went off to work. Suddenly I think its the right choice that I rejected to go back to work for OT. =) After that, walked around awhile and went for our movie. Movie was nice. Damn funny. But some parts are quite predictable. =\ Still like gangster shows though. Haha. And best part was, they spoke in Canto! *wootz* I love it. =)
After our show, we walked to PS to shop for awhile. Alene got her top and I took lots of pics. HaHa..I admit. I'm getting more and more zi lian. Got the genes from those close to me in the past and current. =x Alene's nagging that I'm getting more and more zi lian too. =x After her shopping of t-shirts, we walked to cine. Wanted to catch another show but none nice, and its either she watched it or I watched it already. =\ So we ended up having supper at Hong Kong cafe again. Her bf came down to join us, then we chit chat awhile and decided to go back home. Upon reaching back home, found my sis already asleep, so I took her bicycle out for night cycling again. =) Went down cannery to find Kelly as promised only to find myself being dumb. =S She ended up going home with Mccoy lorz! Getting a lift home back with him instead of going to chill with me. Humph! Angry lahz. So I cycled all the way back home alone. Now I'm gonna upload all the pics and then go to bed. Freaking tired. Gotta work tomorrow some more. *shrugs* Oh oh. I saw Fiona at cannery earlier. Finally get to talked to her. =) I'm glad everything's fine now. Really happy to be able to be friends once again. She's flying off to Bangkok with Jayden later for their holiday. *sighz* Wished I could too. =\ Perhaps in a few more months or next year? When I get more leave collected, I'll do just that. Hee. Really wana save up and go on another Holiday again soon. I love holidays, I love travelling. Especially with friends or loved ones. But I guess its hard to be able to go holiday with my other half cause their passports are usually with their parents. =\ *Bleahz* Shant think about all these liao. Now really saving up putting money aside and all liao. Gonna slowly get stuffs that I really want and go on my holiday. =) *Chiong ah!* Gonna go find another part time job or what and work myself away. Hee.

Thought of you at... |7/11/2007 03:47:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.