Monday, July 30, 2007

*yawnz* I'm falling apart. Look at the time now man. *ROARS* Its like 5.20am and I haven slept yet! zZz. Just reached home not long, showered and all. Here I am sitting in front of my com blogging once again. Lets see..I woke up kinda late to meet Alene in town earlier. But we both reached around the same time? Its lucky I told her I might have a chance that I'll be late so I told her to wait for me to be done before she leaves the house. =) Then we headed to Taka's Kinokuniya to get my comic book. Saw Joell's workplace and decided to pop by but there's no chance of seeing anything inside. Called her but no answer, so we left the place and headed for Cine. Bought our tickets to knocked up, then we went for dinner at Hong Kong cafe. After dinner, watched our movie then we went HMV to shop. Passed by Balcony and I seriously couldn't be bothered if she was on duty or not cause my mind's to HMV and not to see her anymore. Alene saw her working and told me and yeah, I did see her too. After HMV, we were looking for a place to sit down and have a drink, so Alene decided Balcony and I decided to head home. Seriously tired and I wasn't interested in seeing her. So we both headed back for home. Reached back home online, Kelly told me to meet her out for supper. *faints* Less than an hour, I'm out of the house again and headed back to town.
Cabbed down to town and bumped into Ben pL with gf again. =) Then met Marcus and headed off to Hong Kong cafe AGAIN. zZz. Waited for Kelly for so long lorz. Then after supper, we went Balcony to drink. *faintz* Its like no choice lahz. Cannot join Alex, Lizzy, Ken, Shyra, Sky, Zee, Jez and the rest at Dragonfly cause Kelly was wearing shorts and didn't feel like going, then stupid Marcus is underage. =\ And I'm so hoping to see Shyra and disturb her lor. LoL. I was like so worried I'd see *her* but she wasn't around. We saw Wen Long and talked to him instead, after he left in his transport, we headed up Balcony to drink. Had like cowboy shot, Baileys Milk and Midori 7up. Kelly had Baileys Milk and Mojito while Marcus had cowboy shot, Boston Beach Party and Kurrant 7up. LoLz. Fucked up service from the floor staff. Fuck it if I know you and you know that its over between me and *her*. I come as a paying customer and I don't have to 'enjoy' your fucked up attitude.
Kelly was super pissed off with her(Mandy) lahz and I was telling Kelly to forget it though I wasn't happy too. Somehow, got influenced by Kelly lahz..so kinda complained to Randy and Wen Long about her. Didn't want it to be hard on Randy when we left, so I told Randy sorry and gave Randy a smile. But seriously, I think she's gotta change abit of her attitude. Guess she gave attitude to the wrong person on the wrong day. If its me, I guess it wouldn't be that bad, but so happen she gave it to Kelly. *shrugs* And it wasn't only once. Throughout she was doing that so it pissed Kelly off even more. =\ Tried my best to put words in for her and calm Kelly abit but I guess it doesn't help. Oh well..if we're in the wrong, we do realise that you're doing your job too. But kindly tell us nicely and we'll stop eating the chips. If you give attitude, I doubt she'd stop eating the chips. =\ I guess it takes two hands to clap for everything that happens. If we hadn't eaten the chips, I guess we wouldn't get such BAD service from her neither. But after stopping the chips, her service got worse and the worse part was throwing the bill folder on the table for us to sign.
Two words girl. Fuck Off. We work for the same company, we know the rules. No discount if you aint got a staff pass? Yeah we know that. Don't recognise us? BULLSHIT. If you could close under the same bill with one staff pass for discount, why couldn't there be discount for other bills if we split the bill? RUBBISH. Tell me about cashiering. I guess we know it better than you do. If you got PMS, that's your problem. We have PMS-es too. You aint the only girl around tonight. Oh well. I don't wana comment much since I've got nothing against you. But I just suppose you step on the wrong tail tonight. Kelly's super pissed? =\ Guess I'm gonna start pampering her again and let her cool off.
*ROARS* I'm so falling asleep. Gonna continue when I wake up and upload the tons of pics we took. HaHa. Gotta go catch some sleep soon and hopefully I'll wake up when Faridah calls/sms me where and what time to meet later. Hmm...guess its gonna be a busy day. Meeting Faridah for my bicycle, then home, then town with Alene, then maybe Kelly or wifey. Daughter might be meeting on Tuesday with grand-daughter. >.< I can't wait to see my grand-daughter! Hopefully Hui Ting can make it to meet me on Tuesday. I'm starting to miss like everyone. *arghz* When the crap can I meet up with everybody?

Thought of you at... |7/30/2007 05:18:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.