Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Sunday morning's breakfast after a tired night's work was great. We had lotsa fun and laughter during breakfast. Had a surprised visit from Germaine dear. Heard she was with Joe at members. LoL. Friday I was inside members, Joe was outside. Saturday I work outside, she's inside. Not fated man. Super pissed off with my sis's friend on Friday and it was lucky that I'm too occupied with work to bother about even replying his sms to scold him. Saturday was like so fun inside the bar? And it was even better after work. LoL. Though I had to help out with closing for the other two at Smoove too, we had lotsa fun laughing and teasing the server. So did the rest. =) Each time she said a bad word, or scolded us, the other server would be smacked for that with compliments from the supervisor. HaHa...
After work, both Apple and I hid Kelly's and Jie Ying's handphone from them. LoL. Cause nobody knows where they disappeared to and everyone wanted to go home and not wait for them so we were told to help them collect their stuffs and wait for them. But when they returned, everyone just acted blur and innocent. LoL. After the whole episode, Apple and I went down to Smoove to physco (spelt like that?) Jez to go town to have breakfast with us. Couldn't get her to make up her mind and both of us were hungry and worn out, so we cabbed down to cine for breakfast. Went Hong Kong cafe and ordered our food when Jez called. Got chided by her for not waiting for her when we were the ones who asked her to join us. =x
Couldn't finish all the food we ordered and so we started to play with our food after we got sick of all the jokes about work and colleagues. =\ For a time, we were seriously behaving like small kids. Laughing loudly, playing around with our food, getting all lame and even taking pictures of the mess we've made. =x It was so lame and funny, we laugh till the 3 of us had stomach cramps and we teared. That's what happens to vampires when they so do not get enough sleep. HaHa.
After breakfast, we went down to the basement to use the toilet. There were 3 noiser aunties inside compared to the 3 youngsters. =\ And the aunties were starring at Jez like she's some kinda weirdo. Never seen a bung inside the ladies at cine toilet early in the morning i supposed. LoL. Then we left the toilet, Apple went to the atm. While waiting for Apple, Jez and I got bored. We went to the toy machines (those you put dollar coins in them and turn for a toy out) and started getting all lame again. Then Jez decided to try her luck to get one of it. Didn't get it on the first try, then after thinking for a long long time, went for the second one. She didn't get the one she wanted on the second try too. *shrugs* Third try maybe? NOoooOOoo!! I stopped her from doing so. So waste of money lorz. Its like $3 for one? =\ And she said she's gonna come back at night to try her luck again if she happened to be in town. Oh well...that is if she manages to get her lazy butt outta her house. LoL. Went out of Cine and the sun was super glaring. Wanted to walked to hereen with them to cab home but thought otherwise. Didn't wana bump into her at the taxi stand or what. So I took a bus home while the two of them cabbed home together. Somebody kill me. I so couldn't sleep when I reached back home. Slept only around 1plus after I strain my eyes on comics and tv. Woke up ard 6, bathe and went town with my family. =\ I've got blotshot eyes. Even when I look myself in the mirror, I'm scared. Should have taken a pic of it but somehow it slipped my mind. =\ Sis went to make her specs, then we went Hong Kong cafe to eat again. LoL. Ordered like so much food I bet its gonna scare the hell out of everyone. Then while leaving, bumped into deynse junior. =) Missed her and all of them. Hell lots. Then my parents went home while me and my sisters went over to hereen. They wanted to go HMV to check out some disc or something? Ended up I was the one who bought a vcd home. Finally found the disc. =) Its still as nice as the first time I watched it. Got drenched on our way home and it was like cold in the bus? =\ And the bus smelt of ah nehz. *faintz* Lucky from town to my house is like so near. I can't imagine an hour ride with that smell man.
Today, I'm like such a good girl. I stayed home the whole day. =) Only went out in the late evening with my sis to the supermart. Went shopping for FOOD!! Yes Yes. Gotta stock up some food in the fridge already. There's nothing I can cook at home man. All tibits only. I'm going crazy. Gotta cut down on the tibits can! I wana go out cycling again, but it looks like the sky's gonna pour anytime and hence I'm still stucked at home. =\ Guess I'll just head to bed early tonight. Hopefully get my ass out of the house tomorrow and managed to finally get my bicycle? So I can cycle as and when I like. Hopefully Kelly, Alene or whoever can meet up with me tomorrow. I so don't feel like staying home. =( I wana go watch movie!! *ROARS*

Thought of you at... |7/10/2007 01:53:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.