Tuesday, July 31, 2007

*sulks* I'm falling sick or perhaps...its just my nose again cause its been raining the whole day. =\ Stayed at home the whole day and slept all the way till around 7+. Woke up lots of times in between due to smses and calls from Alene, Kelly and Rabbit. =\ Cancelled all the appointments cause I really felt tired and kinda weak. Sorry all! Don't know what the hell is wrong with me too. I was practically hiding underneath the blanket sleeping and I seldom do that unless its freezing or if I'm crying. *shrugs*
After 3months, we finally 'spoke'. I finally had a chance to 'talk' to her though its on msn and with regards to stupid things. Talked for a whole hour when I was just about to off my com to go to bed. I ended up leaving my com on for the whole day again cause I was just too tired to wait for it to shut down after we finished the whole episode of rubbish. I don't even wish to talk to her again over such stuffs. I wished the next time we talked, would be about something else. Something better. She said she's not over our matter yet, so with regards to that or anything else she wouldn't wish to talk to me. Other than if I'm her guest at balcony while she's working, she doesn't wish to speak a word to me. Same goes if she doesnt wish to remain as friends. I don't wana look desperate and I'm not that desperate. I just don't wish to lose anymore friendships over stupid stuffs that happened and over past relationships.
Shortly after I woke up, Faridah called me. Asked if I wanted to meet her so she accompany me to go get my bicycle. Finally, I got my own bicycle with my own hard earned money! *HURRAYS* After choosing the bicycle, I went to have my dinner. Aint really nice but the company from Faridah was great. =) Somehow it makes the dinner tastes abit nicer. LoL. After that had wanted to go NTUC but don't how to go in with the bicycle so went 7-11 instead. Had a short talk with Faridah and though it was like a super short meeting, I really enjoyed myself. My full suspension bicycle's kinda cheap too. Heez. Okie lahz. Maybe I got cheated I also won't realise cause I aint really into such stuffs. I only know if can afford then buy, cannot then don't buy. =) So I don't really bother much about pricing unless I really want it. I still think its a steal. =) Tested out my bicycle by cycling all the way back home. Its way much better than my sis's bicycle. Gonna treasure this bicycle well man. I can't wait to save up and get myself a laptop now. Heez.
I think I'm happier when I get things I want with my hard earned money. And somehow, I'll treasure them more cause I bought it with my own hard earned money. LoL. Okie, being the lazy me today, I've gotta pull myself up early tomorrow and head to Bugis to collect my comics. Kinda forced wifey to meet up with me for lunch tomorrow so Gonna sleep slightly earlier than usual and wake up hopefully by 11. Meeting her at 1 and hopefully she wakes up too. I don't wana waste my time waiting for her to wake up. =x I'm hungry but I'm controlling myself not to munch. =\ I guess its seriously hard to diet. *ROARS* shall take a pic of my new buys like tomorrow when I wake up? Then post it all here to share. HaHa. =)

Thought of you at... |7/31/2007 04:46:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.