*SCREAMS* overslept! Almost late for work today, but lucky I reached on the dot. =) Hurray for working at Smoove members. Aint busy at all and not really tired. Had lotsa fun though. Ken was joke of the day! HaHa...he became the 'lost child' today. =x And credits goes to me. =P I stuck a piece of paper on his back with the words 'lost child' till closing. LoL. Its lucky he didn't mind and he's the kind that can joke around. After work, had breakfast with Sam at Mac cause it was still too early for the first bus. Missed the first bus while having breakfast so after which we took our own sweet time. =) Accompanied her home teaching her how and where she could take bus in future then walked home alone. Now that I'm home and tired, and the sun's up, I'm off to bed. Gonna wake up early tomorrow so I won't be late. =P I want my tips. I'm broke from yesterday's overspending. Gonna start to save up for my trip. =) Still hoping that I can go on the trip with *her. -sighz- Shall see about it bahz. *tries hard to smile/fakes a smile*
