Friday, July 27, 2007

*RECAP!* Wednesday 25/07/07 Lets see..its exactly 3months since we've broken up and I'm still single. =) Life's the same I'd say. Though I still kinda regret the dumb things I did 3months back, its still a learning experience for me. =) Trying to commit suicide aint gonna help things out. Unlike stupid TV drama serials you watch on TV! It'll only make things worse. =\ Oh well..whatever it is, I've moved on in life. Messaged her the other day hoping we could still be friends but after she realised it was me who sent her the message, she didn't reply me anymore. I guess she's not ready yet either that or, she really doesn't even wana remain as friends anymore. *shrugs* This is what happens when you do things without using your brains. Anyway, worked alone at Bar 2 today. Kinda slack. Not much people. Kinda surprising for a Wednesday, but on the other hand, its the last Wednesday of the month, so I guess most people are broke? And waiting for pay day next week before coming to spend. =)
Thursday 26/07/07 Late for work! Arghz. Cause the stupid bus wasn't here yet. Afraid of being late, I took the other bus and stopped at MS. Walked half way, I saw my bus. *ANGRY* Seriously cursing and swearing cause that caused my tips of the night to be confiscated. =( As if it wasn't bad enough, Sam didn't come to work, Kelly's coming late, Ting Ting's aint going out for dinner. I'm left all alone for dinner break. =(( So I walked all the way to Central ALONE! to get my milk tea, then bought my dinner. Just reached back and wanted to start eating, I was told to go Funan to help Fion and Linda with the money they changed with the bank. Apparently the trolley bag that they took to put the coins in fell apart, so I had to bring another bag there. *faintz* $2k worth of coins.. The bag was seriously fucking heavy! Fion carried it like some old woman walking. LoL. Half way through, I took over. She commented that I carried it as though its nothing. Aint I supposed to do that? I don't wana get robbed you know! LoL. That's the exact thing I told Fion. It'd be so obvious she's taking alot of money if she had that worried look on her face. If you carry it as though its nothing, chances are lightly you'll get robbed. =)
Crossing the road with the both of them was so difficult. As we didn't use traffic light *oops* we jay-walked. I wanted to cross the road so many times as the bag was fucking heavy and its hurting my shoulders (its a sling bag you see) I was always being pulled back by either one of them with the excuse "ger..its dangerous. The car's coming you know.." =\ Finally I gave up and just cross the road without giving a damn and they followed. LoL. Had my dinner and was sent off to Kandi Bar. =\ I'm fine with it since I was late and without tips if I worked at MOS. LoL. Went to buy another comic book and I finished reading the left over book (half a book) plus the new one I bought even before 11pm! *faintz* If I knew, I would have gotten 2books instead to keep myself busy. *pouts* I was so fucking freezing there with practically no customers on a Thursday and its super boring. I kept reading magazines, flyers, leaflets, newspapers. Whatever rubbish I could find. That's how BORED I was. Kandi closed at 3 today, and I did my closing at 3 sharp. LoL. Even before 3.30, I was back at MOS shaking my arse away. =) First to do my closing. I'm a happy girl. HaHa. I saw Benson Nanny at Bar 2!! Heez..so happy. Hugged her so tight. Then after work had fun making jokes out of the Philippinos at staff area. Kept disturbing them. LoL. I wasn't the only one oh! FeiFei was part of it I swear! But I guess the whole lot of us there had fun playing and laughing especially the on lookers. HaHa. Then took bus home alone. BORING! And here I am typing this super long entry with half my eyes closing. LoL. Oh Oh! And welcome back to work Malar. Hope her leg will get better. It's hard not being able to stand for long. I can totally understand that since I've been through it. Okie. Its time to really go sleep. I don't wana be late again tomorrow. Die die must pull myself up. =\ Nights world. Remember to miss me and remember I love ya all! *muackz*

Thought of you at... |7/27/2007 07:06:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.