Lets see..wanted to post this when I came home in the morning since I couldn't sleep. But somehow, my eyes were killing me. And I didn't want all the typos in my entry till the extend that nobody knows what I'm typing, myself included!! HaHa. I don't know why, but I only slept at 4pm in the evening these two days despite being so tired and all. Just can't get to sleep. And when I sleep at 4pm, the world comes finding me at 5+ 6 and I'll end up waking up around that time or perhaps later at around 7+ 8. =\ Lacking of sleep but I aint complaining somehow. Somehow it doesn't seem to matter. I'm getting used to it. Used to getting all drained out somehow. Somehow, nothing seems to matter to me le. Or perhaps. Everything matters so much to me that I don't know what matters more to me anymore. *silent screamz*
Okie. Woke up last night around 8+ by calls from the world. Decided to go out to meet Apple darling and Sam. So pulled gf, Kelly, out too. We all met at Cineleisure, then went to watch transformers. Brings back memories of the times when I was so much younger. Watching the transformers cartoon on tv with my cousins and played with all the toys. Transformers rocks! I don't mind watching a second time. =) After the show, we parted ways with them. Both gf and I walked over to Balcony for a drink and turns out that gf knows Wen Long too. Haha. What a small world. When I went up Balcony and saw her working, I u-turned straight away and walked down the flight of stairs. Then stupid gf, see her so small size, but the strength always so big. Kept pulling and dragging me up the stairs till the security ask us what the hell are we doing. Then I gave in and went up with her. *shrugs* There's an unexplainable feeling and blood rush in me. Wanted so much to see her yet when I see her, I wana run off cause I don't know how to make myself face her anymore. Since I gave in to gf and enter, I guess there's no escaping. Cause if I did, I think it'd create more of a scene. Sunday night at 2.30am and its almost full house. Quite surprising especially when its in the middle of the month. Guess its kinda hard on her since she's the only server and Andy's downstairs. =\ Oh well. Then Wen Long took our orders from gf lahz. Gawd. We got Vodka Redbull on the house. I was so paiseh can. Kept telling gf that I rather pay for it then she said its alright. -.- Sat at Balcony only for awhile. Transfered stuffs from my external hard disk to her laptop just for her. Then she came over to help us put coasters for our drinks. Felt kinda weird that we aint talking anymore. Its like when you know you care, yet you can't do anything to help. I feel so helpless.
Left shortly after drinking one glass. Then we cabbed down to Raffles place. Met Mccoy and James there to see them flair. Was kinda bored and hot, so we decided to go for a walk to entertain ourselves. Walked all the way to one fullerton and had so much fun zi lian-ing together! Haha. We even sat down in the middle of the road to take pics as if the road belongs to us. =x We saw the security on duty sleeping at his post and took a picture of it! Haha..if the bank gets robbed, we'll know that he's not doing his work and we caught him not doing! Lol. -lame- Then we walked over to 7-11 to buy drinks and went back to stone again. Stone and stone. Till 6+ when the sun came out then we know time pass so fast. Haha. Time passes so fast when you're simply relaxing or enjoying yourself. =) I know that well. Then we all parted ways lahz. James went off alone first then gf got a lift home from Mccoy since they're staying so near. Then I walked towards Boat Quay to take a bus back home. Tooked lots of pics on the way to the bus stop. Its so peaceful early in the morning. I felt totally relaxed. =) Waited for the bus for so long till I got so fed up and wanted to walk home, the bus came. zZz. If I knew, I would have walked all the way back home from the start. Came home and continued stonning again. Was sms-ing with gf and then msning with one another till my com hang, I gave up. Went to watch bleach on my vcd player followed by naruto. Thanks to my sis for dl-ing and burning everything out. =) Dozed off while watching and woke up only while the show ended. *pouts* Then I went off to bed only to be woken up by Joell's call. She wanted me to watch transformers. *laughz* I just watched it last night lorx! I don't mind a second time but was too tired to watch it. At least not when I just got to bed. =) Supposed to be meeting her but ended up forget to contact her when I woke up, so stayed home and be good. I don't want to find anyone out to waste money liao. Gonna just stay at home and be a good girl. =) So here I am, alone at home. Cooked my dinner but couldn't finish it. Somehow, I didn't feel like eating. Starting to lose appetite these days. Munching on tibits and chocolates instead. *shrugs* Not having my proper meals yet munching on junks. I can't believe it, but I am really doing it. There's so many things I wana do. I guess its really time to get down to doing it already. Been pushing everything back and avoiding and escaping from reality. Its time to put a STOP to it. Getting down to it tonight. I'm gonna find all the song lyrics and post it up here so it'll be easy for me to find. =)
PS: gf's frenster's being flooded. HaHa...but I noe you like love it. =P and wad abt my attitude? You havent told me? Tell me personally. I'm straight forward too. We're somewhat alike till its scary at some point of time to me. =\
