Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I'm surprised and proud of myself. I havent slept a wink since last night and here I am getting all dressed up and ready to go out. =) Gonna go down to meet Alene then perhaps lunch and then off to get my book. Hopefully I can find it and not too ex. Cause I didn't check out the price the last time round. =x If its within my budget, I'm just so gonna get it. Alright. I'm so not gonna let anyone anymore of my comics. Its like kinda dumb lahz. I spend so much buying them, then lending others for free(not like I'm stingy nor that I mind) but after when the comics come back to me, its either ruined or dirty. Arghz. I so hate it can! Its like so precious to me. Yet when it returns, its not in the condition that I lent out in the first place. Lesson learnt, so sorry to all. Perhaps if you're really that good to me, I might just consider. Note: Not even my sisters touch my comics so be glad that I'm willing to lend them to you. Humph. Don't take my kindness as my weakness. *ROARS* I DO BITE! Alrightz, off to change and outta my house. =)

Thought of you at... |7/17/2007 12:06:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.