Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I'm currently a walking zombie. Most probably, the most tired and worn out vampire in the city tonight. =\ Havent slept a wink since I woke up at 7pm on Monday night. *faintz* Fight against the sun earlier in the day was a damn killer. Went to meet Alene at Bugis, then went walking around. Couldn't get my book at Kino so went to check out my laptop. Then walked to Suntec to have our lunch, ended up having KFC instead of Sakae buffet. =\ Then got myself a watch. Then walked over to Marina Square. Ended up having high 'tea' (ps: tea was being replaced by chocolates instead) at Chocz. Mine was a better drink! =) Then had the urge to cut my hair short. Then we went to check for movie time slots but nothing nice. Slacked abit more and continued shopping. I got my first top from Mango! =) Then went to City Link Thai Express for our dinner. Afterwhich, we walked to Raffles Shopping Center, then to Funan, followed by Central. Walking further and further away man. After Central, Alene doesn't wana go down to Cannery, so I couldn't visit Kelly so we walked all the way down to Chinatown. *faintz* Stupid Alene doesn't know how to say the exact location of the place so I had to walk with her, else I could have took a bus down. *pouts* We went to sing K! HaHa..super lame lorxz. Only the two of us. Kinda boring lahz but its like...you can sing so many songs and there won't be anyone to fight with you plus you know who's song it is cause its either yours or the other party's. =) After singing K, she went to had her prata for supper while waiting for her bf, upon her bf's arrival, I cabbed home. Went home to change then went Spize to meet Kelly for my supper. After Spize, I went back home and fell asleep at the com while typing out this entry. HaHa. And only woke up when Kelly sms-ed me. So there, Nights world. *K.O*

Thought of you at... |7/18/2007 04:29:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.