Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I wish I could,
wake up everyday,
with a memory loss of yesterday.
So I wouldn't feel this pain,
inside of me anymore,
that I couldn't let go of.
But then again,
waking up everyday,
with flashbacks of us,
happy being who and where we are.
Doing things we love and enjoyed,
are memories that money couldn't get me to.
Its the things I can't get,
no matter how much I've got.
Walking through the past,
stepping over to the near future,
moving on in life,
getting ahead to tomorrow.
I've learnt to move on,
even with sorrows.
I won't dwell in unhappiness anymore,
for every minute of it is 60 seconds of happiness lost.
Memories of you - us will be kept deep within,
in a place where no one could find except the two of us.
When that time comes,
we will know it,
for it belongs,
only to us.

Thought of you at... |7/24/2007 04:58:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.