Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I suppose I've just done the dumbest thing. Left her a message on msn when I saw her online but it failed. Maybe it was msn's problem? Or maybe cause I message her and she went offline. I aint sure. Anyway, after which, I left her a message on friendster to inform her about her islander card. *shrugs* Suddenly I regret doing so. Maybe I should just leave things as they are. *sighz* But I seriously do not wish to lose anymore friends. Especially the ones that are still around. "save the one that's still unharmed" quoted this from a movie which I can't remember which. =S I wana cherish everything I have now before its really gone. Guess I'm still better to my friends as compared to my other half bahz. *sighz* Perhaps I'm just fated to be single with my kind of personality. =\ Alrights. Whatever it is, I've at least done my part to inform her of the card through friendster. Whether or not its appreciated, its up to her not me. Now I'm seriously off to bed. Its almost 7 and the sun's rising up soon at my side. Nightz lonely world.

Thought of you at... |7/11/2007 06:17:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.