Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I found a song, that describes my feelings and has the things that I wana say out to her. *hurray for that* But still...there's no way of letting her know about it. And so what if she knows about it. It's not like it's gonna change anything? Kinda tired doing stuffs that I really wana get down to doing it. Maybe its due to the lack of sleep. Guess I'm gonna go sleep soon and perhaps hit town tomorrow to Kinokuniya to get some books. I don't know why, but I'm very much into reading these days. Got sick of clubbing already. Perhaps I've aged, or perhaps I just prefer more to relax and chilling out these days. If I could, I would grab a nice book, cycle down to the beach or some 24hour place to drink and chill while reading my book. =) Feels like being alone now. Don't ask me why too. Perhaps its the age, perhaps its the mood, or even perhaps its just the other quieter side of me that nobody's ever seen.

Thought of you at... |7/17/2007 06:07:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.