Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I did it. I finally took the courage to msg her again. Its seriously driving me nuts. I thought about it over and over again, and then finally took the courage to do it. Yes, she did reply my first sms asking who I am. -hurt- was the only thing I think I felt, rather more than happy. I don't know why, but tears welled up in my eyes when I saw that. Its too hurtful. Replied her telling her who I was, and I guess I'll never get another reply back. I should jolly well be well prepared for that. Wanted to blog but I guess I couldn't anymore now. Everything seems blurry. Perhaps I should have just continued sleeping for the whole day. I'm seriously outta here.

Thought of you at... |7/24/2007 02:24:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.