Hmm..just a quick + short post to shout out my thoughts. *yawnz* Its draining me out!! *looks at the above* Eh...aint really that short an entry...but still..guess I'll update much much more one day when I'm off and free and not lazy nor busy reading my comics and books that I've bought. Financial support anyone? =P I'm seriously trying hard and stopping myself from entering any bookstores for the moment now. I've already spent more than a hundred on my books. =x Its unbelievable even for myself. HaHa...gotta start saving up for my trip already. And claim back all my OTs for the past months. Save up daily tips too. =) Been drinking and smoking lesser these days. With the GST increase, I'm getting more broke. Gotta quit smoking once again and lessen my drinking to hopefully quit it too. So I can get more of my books. HaHa..Kelly once said, she pity my gf cause I'll have tons of comics/books stacked up at her house and my gf cant damage my books else I'll chop her up. LoL. Same goes for my vcds, dvds, or anything precious to me. But I guess gf's a different case? =x Alrights, sun's up, vampire's down. Off to bed! Hopefully later at night I won't have to work at Smoove main bar alone again. Though time passes faster and its so much faster doing closing alone, I guess I'll die on a weekend. LoL. Gotta see how it goes. =P Love ya all!
