Finally, the mood to update past entries. Yawning my life away now cause I'm feeling kinda drowsy. HaHa. Lets see. The whole week at work had a terrible temper. Dunno what's up with me too.
Friday was at Smoove members. Kinda pek cek with the new server. I think its super messy without Alan inside members. Jackie was like so blur? Kept coming back and asked me for his lychee martini. Excuse me. I'm only but a cashier. I don't do your orders. Ask the bartenders instead? Okie. Excusable. I know and understand the bar's in a mess. Even the bartenders are messed up and confused. I had to tell them what orders to do and who to give it to. *shrugs* Major headache but I'm glad we all managed to pull it through the night without any major problems nor spillages. =) 3'runaway' bills though. 1st from Nigel cause Jackie didn't get him to pay and didn't even know he left. 2nd was from TMJ who's the tengku of Johor. zZz. 3rd was from Andre, our super regular. I guess I could forgive Andre cause he wouldn't ever run away without paying. Plus he was seriously gone. Totally dead drunk. Can't blame him too. With 2 bottles of Tattinger Rose, Louis XIII, Cordon Bleu, Grey Goose and Sour Apple. I don't blame him. =) At least my sales figure came from him.
Saturday, kinda heated me up even before work by some idiots. Shant mention names. Alan came over to find me during the event to ask me about the bottles last night. *shrugs* I wished I was at members then it'd be so much easier. After all the trouble we went through, we realised its system error. zZz. Operation was alright. Kinda relax though. After we were released, went over to Smoove to disturb Ken. LoL. Then stressed Jez to finish up her work fast so we could go for breakfast together. Meanie aint I? =x Raining outside but still it didn't stop us heading to cine for breakfast. Kelly didnt join us cause Jie Ying and Prada aint going so she and Mccoy aint going too. =\ Pissed off with Jie Ying lahz. We tried so hard to get her to join us and she said she's tired and wanted to go home, end up we saw her there with Prada happily having breakfast. Prada even thought I was dating with Jez. *faintz* Just cause Apple's with Sam, I'm with Jez and even carrying a sling bag of the same design and almost same color, doesn't mean I'm dating her. *ROARS* Jez and I are brothers. We're cool as friends but nothing more to that. I don't wana lose anymore close good friends. After breakfast, we parted ways. Jez went to borders to pick up her potter book. =\ I so want it too can! Then Apple took a cab home alone and Sam gave me a lift back.
Sunday evening, woke up by Bee Ting and Sam's sms. zzz. Went to wash up and headed to Tiong Bahru Plaza to meet Sam. Then waited for her sis and Apple's arrival. I felt so bad making Ting Ting wait for all of us alone at Bugis. =\ If I knew they would take longer than I did, I would have gone down alone to meet her first. At least she wouldn't feel so bored. Then we headed off to Liang Seah st for our steamboat dinner. Before that, we had a short drama at Bugis Junction. They stopped me from buying my comics and pulled me away out of Bugis!! =( Bye to my comics, Hello steamboat. Queue for our steamboat in the rain, lucky it was only drizzling and not heavy rain. Steamboat's nicer than the one at Marina South. But seating wise, Marina South's much better. $15's well worth it. =) Half way thru dinner, our 'princess' Kelly came. Then shortly after, Ting Ting left to go back to JB. After everyone had their fill, we headed to Raffles Hotel to accompany Sam's sister to find her bf. Bump into Zaki and gf on the way there. Then we took a bus down Cine to watch Vacancy. Saw Francis, Ben pl and gf while buying tickets, then after that bump into Arzah and gf while buying Nachos. After the movie, bump into Jen and Priscilla before we left, then Shikin and Hafiz again when we came out. *Note: we bumped into Shikin and Hafiz on our way up to buy our tickets.* Then went downstairs, bump into Elton. HaHa. What a day, bump into so many people I know sia. Then Sam went home with Apple, I accompanied Kelly to wait for her Mccoy. -.-|| Don't even know its my bf or hers sia. Okie lahz. Its dangerous for her to wait alone so I aint complaining. While waiting, Kelly and I started to zi lian again and we took lotsa stupid pics. LoL. Then Mccoy came and vroom her away from me. I walked home in the drizzling rain enjoying the night breeze and scenery. =)
Monday slept the whole day all the way till evening cause there's no one home to disturb me. Hah! I so love it. Nice weather, plus the beauty of silence. Woke up and started to stone again, then watched my anime and even sms-ed her. I thought she was fine already. Ready to be friends again. Sighz. I guess I'm wrong. *read the previous entry* I was upset not cause she didn't reply and I couldn't get over her. Okie I admit. Perhaps I really couldn't get over her. Who could? I mean totally? I just felt hurt more from the fact that we couldn't even remain as friends. After a day, I accepted it. I'm well and fine again now. =) Oh Oh! and I cut my left thumb by accident can! Its like so fucking pain lah! The skin came off and bled. =\ But I guess after awhile it went numb. It wasn't really a big cut but kinda deep in the nail. =\ And all I did was accidently bang against the table. =(
Tuesday was lovethyself day! =) Slept till late noon, woke up to watch tv, then bathe and headed out. Had my nails done, got my dinner and here I am at home enjoying myself watching anime, chatting with old friends, listening to other's blues, blogging and munching! HaHa. I dread going back to work tomorrow. Haiz. Anyway I finally got to talk to my dad today. Well, at least I tried and managed to. Asked him about my bicycle he said he never ask my uncle for me. =\ Whatever, so I'm gonna get one by myself when pay comes. Then told him I want the laptop Sony Vaio. Comments, feedbacks anyone? Abit pricy but not sure if its good. Else I think I'll go get Fujitsu perhaps? But I still kinda like Sony's VAIO. Then told him I wana go back to study. Take up my private dip. He said its good and he'll support me for it. I hope he keeps his word. Then talked to my mom. Told her I wana go Hong Kong for holiday. She ask me to check with my cousin for promotion. =) So yeaps. Practically done things I wanted to. Checked the intake. Course starts 8oct if I seriously wana study. But if I went to study for the Oct one, it means I cant go Hong Kong anymore unless I go before school starts. =\ Shall see how again. Following up...pics of the past. =P
