Friday, July 13, 2007

-dead beat- most tiring thursday I had. Even worse then last thursday. I swear my discount form's totally full! No more space for anymore discounts. But I found my long lost daughter today. =) Finally get to see her after so long. Managed to catch up a little. I'm a happy yet tired and worn out girl.
Yesterday was so happy to see her replying to my friendster message. I hope its a new beginning. A new step to becoming friends yet once again. Checked my friendster today, but she didn't reply. So I guess..perhaps it aint time yet. =) Its okie. I can understand. Learnt to let go liao. Life still does goes on, so does time. And now I'm heading to bed. Lacking of sleep! Sun's up, vampire's gone. =) Nights world. *muackz*

PS: you know how much I love you. Yes, you. Don't even think twice about it. =P

Thought of you at... |7/13/2007 06:59:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.