Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Colors Of The Heart by UVERworld
Blood + 3rd opening. (Full)

Ano hi boku no kokoro wa oto mo naku kuzuresatta
On that day, My heart crumbled in silence
Kowarete sakendemo keshisarenai kioku to
Even though I scream at being broken, Inerasable memories and
Kurayami ga hitomi no naka he to nagarekomu
Darkness flow into my eyes
Mou iro sae mienai ashita he to shizumu
And I sink into tomorrow Whose colors can’t even be seen anymore

Wakariaeru hi wo tomedonaku sagashita
I searched endlessly for the day of reconciliation Only for the sake of losing it,
Ushinau tame dake ni ima wo ikiteku
I will live for the present
Mou dame da to hitori kodoku wo daitemo
Even when it is useless and I embrace solitude alone
If you turn off the lights...
If you turn off the lights...
Hikari he terashiteku
I will shine towards them

“Negai tsudzukeru omoi itsuka irodzuku yo” to
“Feelings continuously filled with wishes will someday create colors”, that’s what I’ve been taught
Oshiete kureta kokoro ni ikitsudzukeru hito
To be a person who continues to live with this in the heart
Nanimo kamo hitsuzen no naka de umareru colors
Because COLORS are born within anything and everything inevitable
Mou ichido kono te de asu wo egakeru kara
I will paint tomorrow once more with these hands

Itsu no ma ni ka boku wa nakusu koto ni mo nare
I, who goes unnoticed, am even used to losing things
Te ni ireta mono sae yubi wo surinuketeku
Even the things which were placed into my hands slipped through my fingers
Namida ga kareru mae ni kikitakatta kotoba wa
Before my tears dry up, the words which I wanted to hear
Ima wa dareka wo sukuu tame ni
Are now for the sake of saving someone
It’s all your fate. You gonna do that.
It’s all your fate. You gonna do that.

“Hikari ga tsuyoku nareba yami mo fukaku naru” to
“If light becomes stronger, darkness will also become deeper”
Kidzuita to shitemo osoreru koto wa nai yo
Even if I realized that, I have nothing to fear
Nanimo kamo kokoro no hate ni umareru colors
Because COLORS are born at the end of just about any kind of heart
Mou hitomi wo hiraite mitsumerareru kara
My eyes are already open because we were gazing at each other

Kanashimi no breath
The BREATH of sadness,
Sore wa sagashiteta iro wo nijimaseru yo
I was searching for that to stain it in colors
Oto mo tatezu ni
Without raising a sound

“Negai tsudzukeru omoi itsuka irodzuku yo” to
“Feelings continuously filled with wishes will someday create colors”, that’s what I’ve been taught
Oshiete kureta kokoro ni ikitsudzukeru hito
To be a person who continues to live by this in the heart
Nanimo kamo hitsuzen no naka de umareru colors
Because COLORS are born within anything and everything inevitable
Mou ichido terasu yo hikari no yubisaki de
They will illuminate once more with the fingertips of light

Just drawing... Colors in light and darkness
Just drawing... Colors in light and darkness
And take it... Colors in light and darkness
And take it... Colors in light and darkness
Ima wa todokanai yasashii iro mo
Now, the gentle colors which could not be reached
Subete wa mata kono te de egakinaoseru kara
With these hands, I will use them to paint and fix everything again

Thought of you at... |7/17/2007 02:45:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.