*claps claps* I'm back! MIA-ed for a month from blogger, MIA-ed half a month from work, MIA-ed 2weeks online. =) Am proud of it. Refrained myself from coming online, updating my blog to remind myself of the sad memories. Guess some things are better leaving it as it is. I'm hurt, still hurt I am. I've let go but still cant get over it totally. *shrugs* whatever it is, I've moved on. Just still waiting for the day to be able to talk as friends again. I don't wana lose a good friendship due to a bad relationship. =\
Alene: Happy Birthday to you. =) Made a promise to celebrate it for you, but can't make it due to work and work was darn busy last night. Gotta make it up to you sometime soon. I don't break promises.
Angel: you're missed. =) Thanks for the talk that night. Felt so much better after talking to you. Thanks for that listening ear, or should I say, reading eyes? LoL. I just simply lurve my angel. *hugs*
Gonna get ready to go out for dinner. I'm starving. Tired. Still wondering who will wana meet up with me later. Should I even go out? Or stay at home? =\ gonna blog the rest of the stuffs for the past weeks when I come back home later tonight. That is, if I do come back home. =\
I wana carry my camera around and start taking pictures again. My memories are fading. I'm starting to live in a black and white world. When can my world be colorful again?
