BODYACHE!! stupid Kelly. What stupid birthday. Make me so tired. My body's aching all over. LoL. But at the very least, I guess WE did enjoy ourselves. HaHa...like what you said, thinking back about it, I also wana laugh. So tired from the long and busy night, yet still gotta lie and trick you into getting saboh-ed. And grabbing you while laughing and shouting for some slow ah sam is really damn tirring. =\ I'm totally drained. See I so nice to you lahz. Get saboh together with you and got wet also. zZz. Sumore not even my birthday lorx! Haiz..then today off darn shiok right. You better be man. I alone at Bar 2 tonight slam like fuck lidat lor. No time to even eat my sweet. zZz. So dead tired. End work liao look like some mad woman lidat. Then music stop le, lights on I still doing stupid discount bills and coupons. So fucking tired lahz! Next time transmission I also want apply off liao! Haha..I wana appeal to go back to Smoove members! Its unfair that Apple gets to stay at Sky and Sam at balcony all the time. Why I can't I stay at Smoove members too? Sumore Astro just said today that no cashiers wana work at Smoove anymore. I volunteer to work there can!
Then breakfast at the Hong Kong cafe after work today so aint fun can. Worse then as compared to the one I had with Apple and Jez last week after work. LoL. Its was so so funny last week lorz..but perhaps cause we were all really too tired to be lame liao that's why. Haiz. Anyway today well prepared. LoL. Had my shades so even coming out from cine after breakfast wasn't that bad. So bloody hot can! I'm so gonna melt. Aiyah. Dunno what the hell I'm typing anymore. Everything I'm typing now seems so no link. zZz. Really too tired and all drained. Guess I'm going to bed. Later wake up then I shall reblog everything again if I have the mood. Else I guess I'll just leave it. By the way, Sentosa anyone? Or maybe East Coast Park? Or or even Pulau Ubin? I wana go cycling! =) I don't mind Changi airport. So I can sit there and let time pass me by while I watch aeroplanes fly by. =) I need to relax! I'm getting too stressed these few days. *sighz*
PS: tell me why am I dreaming about you..about us once again? Apple say its a good sign. Or is it not? =\ I don't know. I'm getting lost once again. Redirect me again someone please?
