Alones by Aqua Timez
Bleach 6th opening
oreta awai tsubasa
Your fragile, folded wings
kimi wa sukoshi aosugiru sora ni tsukareta dake sa
Are just tired from the pure blue sky
mou dareka no tame janakute
You don't have to force your smiles for anyone
jibun no tame ni waratte ii yo
It's okay to smile...for yourself.
izentoshite shinobiyoru kodoku
Hearing your sweet voice didn't always hurt
uchigawa ni tomoru rousoku
It's too late to block it from the inside
nigiwau ba ni gouka na shanderia to ha urahara ni
I want to take back our time, but luck and karma are against me
tari nai kotoba no kubomi wo nanide ume taraiin darou
Can I really bury it all with empty words?
mou wakaranai yo
I don't even know anymore
semete yume no naka de jiyuu ni oyogetara
As long as we can swim freely n our dreams
anna sora mo iranai no ni
We wont need that sky anymore
kinou made no koto wo
Even if you won't talk about yesterday
nuritsubusa nakutemo asu ni mukaeru no ni
I'll still be there to meet you tomorrow
oreta awai tsubasa
Your fragile, folded wings
kimi wa sukoshi aosugiru sora ni tsukareta dake sa
Are just tired from the pure blue sky
mou dareka no tame janakute
You don't have to force your smiles for anyone
jibun no tame ni waratte ii yo
It's okay to smile...for yourself.
