Ahh!! I'm driving myself nuts. I'm depriving myself of beauty sleep. *pulls hair* I'm still awake and its way pass noon! *faintz* I'm still waiting for Faridah to call/sms me so I can meet her at Tanglin and go get my bicycle! =( And she still said she'd contact me around 11am. Humph. I don't wana call and wake her up cause I know its super tired to be working night life without enough sleep. Okie..lets recap before I continue crapping today's stuff.
Friday 27/07/07
Filth with Damien Saint @ Main Arena. Worked at bar 2 again. They changed 3partners for me even before operation started lorz! *ROARS* First it was Nadiah, then Jie Ying, then Delima. Its like getting from bad to worse. I rather be left all alone in the bar to die manz. Cause sometimes I think its like no difference if the bartenders keep coming to you for all the bills. Plus, point1's coupon scanner down, so I'm the only one doing all the bar's coupons. Then as if it wasn't enough for me, stupid Kelly came and replace her credit card machine wire with a spoilt one. So all credit card bills came to me. She did practically nothing. *faintz* Though it wasn't slam nor crowded tonight, I felt so tired cause everything also must do. *yawnz* Then help Ken buy the milk tea, haven drink he drop it on the floor and spill everything. zZz. Super waste my effort can! *ROARS* Never mind, I don't care. It aint my drink and he still gotta pay me for it even though he dropped it cause I wasn't the one who caused it. =P I rather work at Smoove lor! Smoove's busier than Main Arena tonight can! =( I miss my members bar.
Saturday 28/07/07
I hate Sam's attitude at work today can. Somehow it affected me and make me dislike her abit more along with Apple. =\ But I guess it was okie after awhile. I mean, if you wana do that kinda things that aren't allowed like giving free drinks and all to your friends, be prepared to get caught and get sacked for it. Nobody's to take sides. We're just doing our job, besides its too much especially when you're just only helping out at another person's bar. So what if you said you will replace the alcohol from the one from your bar? It aint even yours to begin with. Its not like you're the boss nor the boss's son. So what if you are? You still gotta pay for it and show a good example to the rest especially if you're one. =) I won't side the one who did the wrong on this. Like I said, we're just doing our job and doing what's right. We do close one eye and give and take. But don't take it that we're blind and do whatever you like thinking you'll get away with it all the time. Whatever. Don't wish to comment anymore on this. Its already over and done with and I aint got nothing to do with it.
Ahh...got teased by the rest cause Ken bought me herbal tea and I was forced to finish the whole bottle of it. *YUCKS* I don't drink herbal tea lorz! Okie. I know its for my own good and I'm losing my voice so yah. I DID drink abit. Okie. Abit more than abit. Almost a quarter. =x But I did my best k. Then pass the rest back to him cause I think its a waste to throw it away. LoL. Then went for breakfast with Kelly at Mac. Jie Ying tagged along and tabao for Prada. Aww...I miss those days I tabao breakfast for a certain someone after work. =\ Then along came Midy, Darren, Sponge BOB, Kecek, Astro and Barfly people like Roy, Elle and another I couldn't remember the name. LoL. Then got a lift back home from Kelly again. *shrugs* I do own her alot sia. =\ I'm feeling bad. Reached home online, then my mom asked me to join them out for breakfast. *like AGAIN?!* LoL.
Went Chinatown with them and had porridge for breakfast. *SUCKZ* I swear the one at Redhill market tastes so much better. *complains, complains, and more complains* Then went and got my Gary aka Cao Ge's Karaoke dvd. =) Somehow I saw it, my dad's buying something, so I got it too. =P Then we went seng shiong and I went to "da kai sha jie" HaHa. Grabbed lotsa things and I'm so gonna stocked them up back at work. Gonna stuff it all inside my locker. =x Now I swear I've got plenty of tibits to eat at work already. =P On the way home while waiting for bus, Alene called and date me out. LoL. Kelly's so gonna kill me when she sees this. I rejected to go JB, yet I'm going out to town to meet Alene. =x Okie lahz. JB's seriously too far. And I'm meeting Alene only to pick up my comic book, movie and makan and then its home sweet home. Seriously too tired for anything else. Gonna go catch an hour's nap now then head to town to meet Alene already. Gotta come home for my mom's fried bee hoon so just snacking out. =) About town's stuff later, shall come back and blog if I still got the energy. Finally, got all the pics from Alene. Shall update tomorrow when I've got the time. Heez. Off to my hour's nap!
