Wednesday 30/05/07
Wootz. Rockz. I'm the barmaid today. *gleamz* I blown dry the sink at my side after operation and during operation, I did both cashier and the bar. *prouds* =) Bartenders said I did a great job unexpected of a cashier. HaHa..I washed everything some more lorz...with no help and even kept the bar dry and clean. =) Feel so happy and high. HaHa..Felt so wanted now. Members bartenders fighting for me to go back and work there, Bar 2 bartenders also fighting for me to go there and work. LoLz. Wherever it is, I love them too. *loves all who loves me* Feels at home to work at a place where there's a sense of belonging. Just like when I go back to cannery to help out. Feels so at home. Guess at MOS only bars like RnB, and Main Arena where I feel at home. That's one of the reason why I never like working at the 2nd level. LoL.
Thursday 31/05/07
LoL...bar 2 again. Smoove at Main Arena! *yeappies!* We rock bar 2 tonight. And I do mean ROCK! =) Happily dancing and working away. Stupid bartender keep disturbing me. *bleahz* But I'm well protected. HaHa...Not much crowd but sick of doing all the stupid discounts. Do till I fed up sia. Whole form also write till full. =\ Only tried ENT form write till full. Stupid discount form first time write till so full sia. Write until my hand also tired. Managers saw us dancing happily away also never scold us, instead laugh at us. LoLz...really super enjoyed myself at work today. This is like one of the best week ever. =) But the stupid auntie at the other side really piss me off all the time. Always got no initiative to help me scan the coupons. Till I gotta ask the bartender to throw a stack of coupons for that free auntie to scan, then she will come and ask me. *grumbles* By the time I wait for her to scan finish one stack, I finished one whole box of coupons liao lorz! I still got bills to do sumore. *grumbles more* Its lucky she never irritate me more, else I'll really scream at her for spoiling my night. =) I so love my bartenders. I'm missing Andrew in all the fun. HaHa..
Friday 01/06/07
Wee~ Last day~ *smiles* Finally I'm back at Smoove members for this last day. Happy~ Its so nice to be HAPPY~ lalala~~ Not as busy nor as pack as I thought it'd be. *sulks* But we still party at the bar. LoL. Picnic-ed in the store. We had so much food to eat lorz! HaHa..Everything went so smoove-ly tonight. LoLz. Not till I almost boxed this stupid guy that came into the bar to touch me. *curse and swear* Its lucky Alan pushed him back out and pulled me away. Else I guess I'll really whack him. I swear I could sue him for molest for touching me lorz. Nabei. Cannot wait to order mehz. I've got 2 bartenders in members today and I was doing my bills lorz. Can't he just fucking wait?! Then another 4 fuckers...beginning of the month come drink got no money pay. -.- Still dare to shout at me. Slap them sia. Lucky I took back the drinks..else I see how they gonna pay for the drinks if they drank it with no money. Don't even understand whats card declined can! *throw face* I tell them I also paiseh for them lorz... >.< After work, was being pulled down to rave. Stupid people. Forever creating trouble and fighting. tsk tsk. *shakes head* Go kaypoh see show then walked off liao. LoL..then got to know one of the regulars at rave. Bump into her at the toilet. Exchanged hp no even. Haha...guess its still best being pL. =) After rave, all went home and I had a pest following me all the way till chinatown. Du lan took cab home die die don't let me go home. Even the uncle scold her she still lidat. Tsk. Super throw face. Ask me give her chance to be friends, but till the extend...I wish I never even knew her from the past. *shrugs* She's a nightmare. I'm keeping a distance man. Its lucky I won't be working anymore so I wont get to see her. =) Bye MOS. I'm so gonna miss you. Thanks for all the happy times and sad times too... I'm gonna miss you real bad. *muackz* Till then~! I'm so gonna enjoy now. Going MIA till I feel better. Love ya all!! If you really miss me that bad, I can still be contacted at my hp...that is...if I wana reply your sms or answer your call. =P *gone MIA-ing* Try finding me if you can. =P
