*yawnz* drained out from work + anime. LoL. Got called back to work this week even on my off days. =) OT = $$ I cant wait for pay day. *gleams* Hopefully it'd be a bigger, fatter pay cheque. Lalala~ I can't believe I finished Naruto so fast! *screams* now I gotta stop and wait for new episodes to come out again! =( Oh well..guess I should rest more too. Havent really been sleeping much. People are commenting I'm starting to look more and more like a Vampire. =\ Getting paler/fairer/whiter (whatever you wana say it) day by day. Or should I say night by night? LoL. And my dark eye rings/eye bags are getting more obvious. Whatever happened on Sunday morning, shall just update another day. Right now, all I want is sleep!! Especially after a night's work, running here and there. *faints* I'm so gonna relax myself on my off day man. =) Oh oh!! And I got a secret admirer! whahaha! Went work yesterday and one of the security pass me a bag of chocolate chip cookie with words written on it. "To: Michelle with love. Cheer up gal. From: Admirer" LoLx. Guess its more like a prank bahz. And the cookie aint nice at all. LMAO! I still think the one I bake myself taste so much better. *bleahz* Even Angeline agrees with me lorx! LaLaLa~~ Okie. Off to bed. Shall update Sunday's nonsense when I'm free and filled with energy again. Signing out -poof!-
