"She'll only break your heart; it's a fact. And even though I warn you, even though I guarantee you that the girl will only hurt you terribly, you'll still pursue her. Ain't love grand?" - Ms. Dinsmoor warns Finn. - Great Expectations
I know you love this movie. But I never did had a chance to watch it. Neither with you, nor alone. Somehow managed to find this lovely quote online. Love's grand. But Love hurts too. Though I broke your heart and lost you and got my own heart broken, I'll still try to pursue you back. Though I've been warned, got the signs, but nothing aint gonna stop me from loving you with all my heart. For now, I don't wana think no other, you're irreplaceable.
Was pulled down to St James on Sunday when I bumped into Aylwin at Clinic. Sianz. Had nothing better to do, so decided to drop by for awhile. Bump into Xiao Kay (Kaylee), Vincent, and other MOS staffs. Realised it was Izzy's gf's bday. So everyone drank a glass to wish her. And that was the one and only glass I took for the night. She didn't like me drinking, and so I didn't. I controlled myself. Saw Aylwin's friends - those I met at Attica before. Nice seeing. Didn't felt as lonely anymore. They're a funny bunch. =) I left alone - early. Wasn't feeling exactly well + it's gay night. Not les night. I'll get bored without bumping into any friends seriously other than those at MOS. Raining meows and woofs when I left. Got drenched when I reached home even though I took a cab back. =\ Aylwin was like half drunk/super high. He msged my Lazy Pig. =S I didn't know till I was told. *Sighz* Guess she must have thought I asked him to sms her on my behalf hoping to salvage everything. But I guess its better not telling her. Its pointless. Just like the chinese saying that goes. Yue Miao Yue Hei. Guess its better leaving her alone - now.
Went work yesterday. After so long, finally got to contact Jing wifey aka Eve. LoLz. Realise she aint getting good as well. At work, sis came to visit me with her friend, Joey. Another broken heart. Requested to get drunk by me. I can't drink during work, so I got her the drinks instead. She dropped dead only after a round of vodka lime, 151 shot, B52, and a Boston Beach Party. -.- and I thought she could drink. *faints* My poor sis gotta send her back home after that. LoLz. Raining when I got off work. *sianz* Meaning I'm getting drenched again. Wanted to have breakfast, but somehow quarrelled with a half dead Sam and left pissed off in the rain. Went back home alone and so they could have their breakfast. I'm falling sick. =(
Now where the hell is Eve?! Stupid Jing wifey. Still slogging away in her sack. And we were supposed to be meeting at 4. Doubt she can even make it. *arghz* Getting on my nerves. People been flying my kite. Don't make me MIA as much as I want to. Guess I'll go down cannery again myself later. Finish up my bottles there or what.
