Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Saturday 26/05/07
Not much mood at work. Finished my comics and new ones aint out yet. *pouts* I'm looking forward to June. =) Can't wait for next week to come. Den I'm so gonna get the hell outta this place. Stupid bartenders at Bar 2 bullied me today. =( But after that, they still sayang me back la..so its okie I guess. LoL..transmission rocks! Don't mind working at main arena when its transmission night with Paul Johnson. Just love it when he dj. Super pack but aint slam? Helped out with bar again and other cashier's a headache. =\ Oh well...new cashier..supposed to help her so no complains. =) Wait till she step on my toe then I'll show her my tail. HaHa..darn tired at work. So many things happened during work. Injured my back again thanks to the bartender. Always putting the stupid housepour rack behind me without telling me. Then it fell on me and hit my back. Red once again. =( But not as worse as the last time at members bar. That was worse. Took it more than a week for the redness to swell. At least I'm abit better now. Took transport back home after so long. Had a nice chat with Kelly. =) I'm counting down to June when I'll say bye to MOS~! =))

Sunday 27/05/07
Her birthday. =) Never wished her though. Didn't wana spoil her birthday mood. Guess its better if I left her alone on this day. As much as I want to, I guess she's happier without me wishing her. Birthday present's still with me. Guess I will never get a chance to pass her the birthday present...maybe till one day I'm forgiven and we're still friends again bahz. =) Never sleep much. Wanted to visit my aunt then my grandma together with her de..but waited for her reply till I fell asleep at 11+ got woken up at 4 by Kenneth. Called me last minute and tell me where and time to meet for the movie. *shrugs* Never confirm with me and bought my tickets liao. *faints* Woke up immediately an shower. Prepared myself and took a bus down. On time though. =P Wasted la...forgot to take a pic of all of us there. =\ Felt kinda funny lor...all the guys + Kenneth's gf. Sort of extra, but I guess his gf felt more outta place than me bahz. Opened up to Kennth's gf, Rachel. Found out she's jealous of me. Can tell lorz..but I guess guys and bungs are dumb. Kenneth said she's not but she was lor! I assured her saying we're just friends and besides, I won't even be interested in Kenneth lahz..I'm not even interested in guys in the first place. If I'm a bi, if I'm interested in him and vice versal, I guess there wouldn't even be her existance. Guess she got what I was trying to get so she cheered up abit. =) I guess...girls still understand girls better. Unlike stupid guys and retarded bungs. HaHa... So..Lim, Donald duck, Roger rabbit, Kenneth, Rachel and I went to watch Pirates of the Caribbean 3 - At World's End. =) I love it. All 3 watched at cathay. LoL...but different places with different people. =) Nevertheless, I enjoyed myself alot though. After the movie, we parted ways. Lim, Donald and Roger went home while the 3 of us (me being the lightbulb) went for steamboat dinner together. After that we waited for Johnson to come till we were already done with dinner and time to go home. Met up with Ben pL then walked around in town. Didn't know where to go and no nice movies to watch, we ended up at CnC. Had a nice time there. =) Then we walked to Boat Quay to look for her bro but to no avail. Then we went golden cafe for our supper before heading back to her place. Watched dvd throughout till the next morning while she slept. I love her place! Darn nice lorz..and her bro had so many comics just that I can't read cause its all in Japanese. =( Else I think I'll borrow all of it home. *sighz*

Monday 28/05/07
Ben's late for work! LoLz...Her family members...very unfriendly especially her grandma. -.- But I'm alright with it though cause I don't have to face them everyday. =) Besides I guess I'll react the same way if I don't really know that person too. Took mrt back with Ben. Stopped at Tiong Bahru Plaza and tabao food for my grandma. Went to her place to visit her. *sighz* Super worried for my grandma. Heard she fell down yesterday and injured herself. Wanted to bring her to the chinese sinseh but she refused saying she's fine liao. Okie then, shant force her. Then rested at her house somehow cause I was too tired waiting for reply from some people. Guess its been a long time since I slept so long. Everything felt so familiar..just like when I was younger.. Couldn't pull myself up to meet my darling though as much as I want to, I felt so weak. Sorry darling..will make it up to you again alright? =) Then my grandma went to my cousin's school to visit and collect his report book. Stayed at her house and sleep and only to find myself awaken by the fight between the two tenants. =\ Gave me a fright lorz...I still thought the house got broken into. Didn't really bother since I heard its common for them to do that all the time. Then waited for my grandma to return home before I left for home. *sighz* Back then, I thought it hurts alot when you left and nothing could be worse than that, but now I realised, it hurts me more to see my grandma injured and putting on a brave front so that I wouldn't be worried. I've learnt to let go of you le... =) Came home and uploaded the pics we took before going to bed again. Guess I'm really worn out. But it was all worthwhile especially when my heart aches to see her unwell. Its time I keep on a regular to visit her. I wana treasure her while I still can.

Tuesday 29/05/07
Shopping day! *huge grinz* I always hated shopping till today. LoLz. Met Alene in town around 2 at Far East then went to get my bag. Finally got it. =) I'm a happy girl. HaHa...waited for so long to get it since I had my eye on it. Then got my new shades and ear pierced. I finished my dare gf! *bleahz* It didn't hurt as much as the one I repierced the other time. Thinking of piercing my 3rd one already. LoLz.. Wanted to get a tattoo but still thinking I might regret it, so gave up the thought. Then we headed for Taka..walked around, got myself a blazer. Looks nice I think? But Alene said it looked great so I got it. LoL..then went to the food court to eat. *starving* Couldn't finish though...haven been finishing food lately too. *shrugs* I'm afraid gastric flu's coming back to visit me. Haiz..then walked around and found nothing nice so went to Cine. Got another pair of shades. LMAO! Got ourselves some pretty earrings too. HaHa..I bought 2 and Alene love it so much but too bad there's only one left and I bought it. *bleahz* Then we walked down to PS to meet Jorjeane dar cause the time slot at cine's all fully taken. Cathay no nice time slots too so we sat down had a drink and chat then headed to PS to shop. OMG. I'm like buying stuffs non stop. =x Then bump into one of my ITE Balestier Basketball senior. Haha..I didn't see her and she couldn't recognise me till she oei me then I saw her. LoL. Said I look so different from the past. =P Then after that we walked back down to town. Got nagged at jean for smoking again. Haiz..I don't wana talk about it anymore. Then we went John Little to shop. LoL. Bra talk! Alene's too big, Jean's too small. Mine's just right. LMAO. =x Got my foundation like finally...then headed to hereen. Had our dinner there and took neoprint together after so long. We look so pretty in it. =) So love my girls. After that I walked them to the mrt and took a bus home. Bumped into my mom and sis in the bus. Haha..so qiao lor! They were at PS too but I didn't see them there yet see them on the bus. LoL...My mom wants my new bag! =\ No way..not when I haven even used it yet. If she really love it so much, I'll get another one for her. I had a hell of a time today. Enjoying myself and loving myself to bits. I swear this will be like one of the last time for me to shop so crazily. Lucky pay's coming in soon..I'm so broke after all the shopping but shopping therapy helps. HaHa...I love ya girls. *muackz* We should do this at least once a month. Dar..don't be so surprised by my shopping again yea? Told you that if I shop, I can be more crazy than you guys. =P Guess now you'll believe me le bahz. Haha...there's still so many things that I wana get. =x

Thought of you at... |5/30/2007 05:06:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.