Saturday, May 26, 2007

know what? There's just so many things that I wana say..yet I dunno where to start from. *shrugs* Having fever, head's darn heavy and spinning non stop since work. =\ Panadol doesn't seem to help. *sighz* So feel like banging my head against the wall.
Wednesday 23/05/07
Hmm...was being called over to work at cannery again today. =\ Boring day but busy for me. Supposed to be working in the bar until the girls there requested for change in counters and all and I ended up being a floater again. *grumbles* Used to love being a floater cause I could use my hp to sms and all..but now I've got no one to sms plus its a wednesday and not allowed, I hate being a floater. Went up and down, in and out of the office to pass stuffs, find stuffs and do stuffs. Worse than being inside de bar where I could enjoy the music and have fun. *shrugs* Finally when I do get a short break, reading my comics in the office, I had to be on the run again. *grumbles* After cannery close, everyone went home except me. Had to go back to MOS to help out again. Its so unfair lor! I'm like working more than other people. Humph!
Thursday 24/05/07
Woo..Smoove at main arena! Yeah!! Today at Bar 3. Darn shiok. Germaine and friend, Jasmine came down to visit me. =) *muackz pL* I love you~! I wouldn't say slam, but cannot say not slam also. Perhaps it aint as slam as before, aint as slam as I thought it'd be? Still had time to read comics inside my bar. LoL. Was talking to Kelly earlier at work today. Told Kelly I have a very strong feeling that she'll come down MOS today after work. Kelly said I was thinking a tad too much. Saying she'd be tired after work or what and she wouldn't come down. Okie..perhaps I really am thinking too much. Who knows...after work, the whole wide world came to tell me they saw her today. That she came down and all. Nice. Since when my 6th sense so accurate? Its seldom that I got such feelings and it turns out right other than predicting the weather when its gonna rain thanks to my nose. Felt so affected by it and lost all my mood. Wonder if its lucky that I only know about it after work or if it was better if I found out during work. But I guess it seriously doesn't matter anymore. Then I was told 2 girls came looking for me but I never got to meet that 2 girls. LoL. Still wondering who's it then again, might be her 2 gal friends that she came with. Knowing she doesn't wana see me and doesn't want me to see her perhaps, she will wana know which bar I'm at so she could avoid. Perhaps so bahz...don't really have to go wonder which 2 gers were looking for me cause it doesn't matter anymore. =)
Friday 25/05/07
*yawnz* Boring night at Bar 2 today. Nobody wana exchange counter with me cause the bimbo was at the other counter. =\ Oh wells...doesn't really matter to me since I aint feeling well, I guess its better if I'm in a 2 person bar. At least when I wana run to the toilet or what, I aint gotta wait. Stupid bartenders..all come find me for sweet, food, chocolates and all. I'm not 7-11 nor doremon lor! zZz. Splitting headache..asked chong for panadol he ask me for sweet. Took my sweet liao also never give me panadol till I went and get it myself. Panadol so doesn't help. Haiz.. I'm burning up and my head's spinning. Liew..I hate fever. I keep tearing and they thought I cry. =\ I'm going bonkers soon. Its exactly a month since you left...I still miss you, but now that you're with someone else, all the best to the both of you. At least I know you're happier now...and I am. =) *sing along...if you're happy and you know it clap your hand - clap clap-*

Thought of you at... |5/26/2007 07:06:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.