Everything's changed. Though it seems like nothing's changed. Things just aint the same without you around/near me anymore. Its getting kinda cold and lonely out here without your warmth. But time doesn't stop for anyone. Life still goes on be it if you're by my side. Been almost 2weeks and still no word from you. It still hurts and I guess it does alot for you too hence there's nothing from your side. *tries hard to smile* got pulled down to balcony to drink though as much as I wana see you, I'm avoiding the place. I don't wana see someone who doesn't wana see me though I wish to see. I don't wana see the person refusing and avoiding eye contact from me cause it'd only hurt me more. Pretending everything's alright aint the real me. I wish I could just break down and cry it over, but yet I couldn't. I don't wana lose everything. Stealing glances of you while you're working was the most I could do without irritating you directly. *Sighz* I really hope we could be back like it was 3mths back. I thought know I was the happiest woman in the world back then and perhaps one of the saddest now. Planned everything for your birthday, yet holding back to do the stuffs now. Wondering if it'd be rendered pointless even if I did it only to see the stuffs being throw away or returned back to me straight in my face. It pricks my heart like the thorns of a rose would. I can feel it bleed but will my wound ever heal since you're the only medication to it. To love someone, you've gotta see that person happy. To see you happy, I rather let go and set you free. I'll learn to let go of everything in time to come.
Aint another woman that can take your spot, my love. If I aint got you with me baby, so nothing in this whole wide world don't mean a thing, if I aint got you with me. You are my everything. Nothing your love won't bring. My life is yours alone, the only love I've ever known. Your spirit pulls me through, when nothing else will do. If the sun should refuse to rise, and the moon doesn't hang in the night. The tides won't change, seasons rearrange. When the world is through, I will still love you. Nobody gonna love me better, I must stick with you forever. You know how to appreciate me, I must stick with you my baby. Nobody ever made me feel this way, I must stick with you. I do cherish you, for the rest of my life. You don't have to think twice. I will love you still. From the depths of my soul, its beyond my control. I've waited so long, to say this to you. If you're asking do I love you this much, I do. 'til the day my life is through, this I promise you.
