Monday, May 07, 2007

drained. totally. Filled myself with so much stuffs last night. Now I'm totally drained. Went down to downtown east chalet for Shelina's daughter 1yr bday. Then Kenneth and Donald came down specially for me cause I was feeling too bored alone over there. Then left together. I went home alone in the cab only to come out of the house less than an hour later with my sis's bicycle. Cycled all the way to chinatown c n c to meet vivian and zen then cycle down to clinic only to find it closed. Can't take my bottle home liao then. Then they pulled me down to dragonfly for K than I cycled down to boat quay for breakfast only to find them drinking there again. Fed up, and with some drunkards fighting, I left the place. Lucky I left early. Stupid drunkard wanted to take my sis's bicycle and throw at the other idiot and lucky I was by the bicycle already. Then I seriously dunno what the fuck Zen wants from me. Snatching the bicycle from me and all and not letting me go when the idiots were just less than 5metres away from me. So ended up pushing her away and then cycled off. Cycled down town only to get myself involved in an accident. Lucky I got away in time and only injured my leg a little. My sis's bicycle was ruined though. Then was some what forced to go balcony to borrow the toilet and wash up and get some napkins + water. You weren't there just as expected. *sigh* Had a hard time cycling all the way back home from balcony cause of my leg and the bicycle. Didn't even dare to confess to my sis when I came home. Now I gotta find a bicycle repair shop and get it repaired before she comes back home from work. =\ No sleep for me then. *shrugs*

Thought of you at... |5/07/2007 08:13:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.