Wednesday, May 09, 2007

drained and worn out. nevertheless, still went out so I wouldn't think so much. Set alarm to wake up early to meet wifey only to find her still sleeping at home, so went back to sleep. Woke up shortly after guess I really cant get back to sleep after waking up. *shrugs* Then went to bathe and prepared to get out of my house. Went Far East to get my bag only to find it sold out!! =( asked if I could leave my contact and when the stock comes in, I'll go get it. =) Then went down to Raffles to collect my pics only to bump into ex colleague Hui Chin! Haha..that girl..blur as ever. Didn't even see me waving at her till I called her name. Sotong! LoLz. Then after dropping by her workplace, I went down to Kandi Bar. Thinking if I should work and earn my ot or if I should go ka Faridah house with the rest. That's when my phone rang and I decided that I should go out to play instead. Took a bus down to Far East again to meet wifey, then we walked to Lucky Plaza to get Faridah's b'day present then took a bus down to her place, only to find ourselves at Holland V. LMAO! Then we took another bus down to commonwealth only find stupid Sam already at her place. *grumbles* If she was there already she should have told me lorx! Then I wouldn't go through all the trouble of getting sick in the bus. I would have just taken a cab down instead lorx. Stayed awhile, then left together with Sam. Parted ways downstairs though. Sam went to meet Apple darling while wifey and I went down clinic to drink. Found out my bottle of Abs was opened when I didn't even open the bottle before. Complained or rather feedback to Greg and he said he would get it checked for me. *grumbles* So what if its own staff lor! Want drink from my bottle just let me know what. He said he'll replace me with a new bottle. Whatever the fuck lorx. Aint in a very good mood so didn't bother. Shall come back another day to claim the bottle. Then went Spize to eat cause wifey was hungry. Didn't finish our food though. Haiz..both got no mood I supposed. Then smoked while waiting for someone to take the cab so she could take her Mercs cab behind. -.- Stupid wifey told me to turn bung. If I wanted, I would long ago. Haiz.. guess I still need a bung to love me no matter how chor lor I am..hence I won't turn bung bahz. Besides I can't bear to part with my long hair!! =P Now that the photos are done, gotta find time to do everything liao. *shrugs* Go where find the bloody time lor! Haix... *head's getting bigger day by day* Headache ah!! Somethings are really better left unknown. Things you don't know won't hurt you.

Thought of you at... |5/09/2007 05:55:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.