Tuesday, April 24, 2007

yeah..been a long long time since my last update. finally my blog's up and working again. Never had the time to blog anymore. At the very least, not for now. Having mixed emotions once again. Sometimes I really dont understand if it's just me or it's the people around me causing me to feel like this. Sometimes I just wish my heart would just die on me. I don't know how and what to feel anymore.

It just hurts knowing that promises made are meant to be broken, especially by the one that you love. Not the most, but still stands a big place in your heart. *sigh* Perhaps its me being too demanding and overly possessive. People just can't stand me that way. That's why I rather not be in any relationship. I just lose myself in it totally. But when I'm sick of it and my heart harderns, I can choose not to care anymore and just dump everything aside.

You promised never to let my cry for you again, never allow me to drop/shed another tear for you. Yet why is it that you're treating me like this that makes me feel so pain and bad inside? Everytime I'm being left all alone by you be it at home or outside just so you could meet up with your friends. Do you actually know how I feel? Cried, hurt, but do you ever realised it? I doubt so. No one ever does. I guess to everyone, I'm that demanding, super possessive, tempremental, heavy mood swing gf that wants everything her way. =) But does anyone ever realise its cause how lonely I feel inside? If I cant have you all by myself, I rather not have you at all. I'm a selfish pig, I've said it before. I do not share my gf with others and I do mean it. If you can't please me, I rather love in silence for I find no rejection and whereby I could have you all to myself.

Said my piece, sad enough, nothing's gonna change. Am signing out.

Thought of you at... |4/24/2007 04:41:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.