I'm trying my best to live life anew. Trying hard not to think about you, about us. Trying to work myself away to forget about the heartache. But everything just brings it backs to you. I wish there was a brain wash machine. So I wouldn't feel this heartache. I know its not me alone, you're going through the same thing too. I know I hurt you alot to get another chance from you but all I wana know is what went wrong so I could change. I should have never shown attitude or black faces when we're out with your gal friends. Should have never took pills with alcohol and created a commotion at your place in front of your parents and cried non stop. I shouldn't have checked through your sms-es. I shouldn't call nor sms your friends to ask for your whereabouts non stop. I should have seen the signs, the hints you gave me back then. I really regret it now. I should have given full trust to you but I was cheated before and hence I behaved like this. I'm really sorry. I still want us back together but I know nothing I do can make you change your mind. You deleted the testimonials I wrote, the pictures of us in your friendster. It hurts alot. I know you're just trying to forget me too. I don't blame you but you will always remain in my memory and stand a place in my heart. How I wish its like what debbie said. Even if it takes months or years, if the love was meant to be, you'll accept me back. I hope this love was meant to be. I wouldn't mind waiting and I just need your understanding and let me be back by your side. I promise I would change. Anything just for you.
There's only two hands that I wana hold in this whole wide world. One is yours, and the other is your other hand. Please let me hold your hand and hug you tight again.
