Wednesday, November 09, 2005

zZz. tired. >.<>not never attempt suicide for anyone except the following people. Myself, my parents, my sisters and my grandma. and perhaps, my other half in future(my husband) and my children should circumstances force it. E.g. A kidnap in exchange for the other's life, I'll have to sacrifice mine, I would. But others, no thanks. You don't mean that much to me yet. Not even when I'm freaking upset over you. Especially after the suicide attempt I learnt after Jan. Only will attempt it again when I'm too farking stressed up like I am now. But I'm learning things anew and living life anew. I don't need you. Guys sux. Gers rule. You don't like what I write? Jolly well fark aside. Getta my blog. I write whatever I like and whatever I want here. If I could turn back time and cherish what I had or had a second chance to change history, I would still want her back. Note: Its HER. Not you. I would rather stay a lesbian and get hurt lesser. At least she cared for me more despite both our bad tempers, we could understand each other and tolerate each other better.

I miss you pampering me...I miss you loving me...I miss your hugs...I miss your kisses...I miss your smell...I miss the way you say you love me...I miss you fighting with me over the littlest things...I miss you giving in to me even though I'm wrong at times...I miss you throwing your temper at me and then cry and say sorry...I miss your cold lame jokes...I miss your stupidity...I miss you the way you are...

Thought of you at... |11/09/2005 02:11:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.