Wednesday, November 30, 2005

*yawnz* sianz arhx...in class once again. Heez...almost a week never update blog liaoz. Think later go home gotta shoo my sis off the com again then I update my blog and maple. ^^ Still can't make up my mind if I wana go club tonight lehz. Tomorrow got school but my classmates are going? =\ Sian...but temptation lehz!! *roars* I finished typing my letter in like 5mins? and that's printing included lorx! =x Then now so free can surf net and all so come update blog awhile. Heez. Later go home then edit this entry. Now gotta prepare for class test le. I wan see how fast can finish. Lalala~ *gone*

Okie~ back at home now already. Nice. I finished typing faster than my friend? LoLz. She started first while my com was still lagging. She was already like 1/4 done when I started and when I finished, she's only 3/4 done. LoLz. =x Maybe cause I don't do the edits like her one by one till I'm done typing everything. Cause we're supposed to bold, underline etc to certain words. ^^ Recaps! Dating as far back as Friday. Lengthy entry. Getting all naggy old grandmother stories. Read it if you wana. Don't say I didn't warn ya. =P

Friday, 25 November 2005.
Sianz...actually also dun feel like attending school today de. Go school for a 2hour lesson then can go home le. But today got training for the stupid Diamond Princess Cruise shit. So after school can't go home. Sianz lahz. Not much people came. Then nobody pei me for lunch. zZz. Walked all the way to central myself in the rain. So ke lian can!! Stupid Jor lahz. Say will call/sms me to confirm lunch with me...den in the end never!! I so ke lian lorz...had lunch all alone till I bump into Hui Shan, Hui Ting & Yan Ping(pui. I hate her like shit.). Yeah yeah...I know she doesn't like me too and she's sort of afraid of me cause of my eyes and temper. WHahahhaa...which is good. Sometimes don't need to open my mouth to shout at her, just look and stare at her fiercely enough already. She's too farking noisy with her Superstar shit. I realised, I aint the only who can't stand her in class. LoLz. If she really so step on my tail on one wrong day, I'm seriously gonna slap her across the face. =x I can't stand her stupid super star shit and her chair banging into mine everyday + her stupid damn fucking loud siren voice screaming in class over the littlest shit. So we had lunch together and her face was blacker than mine. Haha. I had a great time though. I love to irritate her. Lalala~ I love to see her angry and pissed cause I'm around. *bleahz* Then Fiza came along to join us for lunch when we're already done? zZz. So darn late arh she. Waited for her then we went back school together. Training was quite boring today but Jimmy was entertaining enough to make up for it. LoLz. We even had free refreshments! Wootz. How nice and sweet of them? After training headed home to maple den met Jor at tbp to catch up and get new movies. Went home and continue maple whole night till morning.

Saturday. 26 November 2005.
Hmm..I was the only one who went back my grandma house for dinner today lorz? =\ Cause my dad la. Went drinking, then my mom also sianz...so only I went back for dinner, otherwise if I stay at home I got nothing to eat and I didn't eat the whole day already! =x After dinner at my grandma's place, went over to my cousin Josh's house. Passed him some new movies and drank with him. Gawd...I'm sick can! Sneezing non-stop at my grandma's house earlier and still sneezing all the way till I'm home and mapling lorx! Wanted to borrow digi cam from them de...but they like so unwilling then forget it lorz. Wootz. Finally sat in his new lancer. Nice! I love sitting in the front seat next to the driver cause its less shaky. =P But I think his old lancer looks slimmer and nicer? =\ Dunno lehz...maybe its just me bahz. LoLZ. Or maybe cause he haven decorated his car with stuffs yet then look so plain not nice. =x

Sunday. 27 November 2005.
Rot and rot at home. Cooked maggie mee for lunch, watched new movies..and er...some OLD movies that I've never watch in cinemas before. =x Finally when I went in maple at around err..10+ at night, got news say got major server expansion for 36hours starting at 12midnight. LoLz. Its fated that I shouldn't play maple man. HaHa...went off near 12 then continue msn with my friends before I hit the sack and prepare for school. Brandon aka Chocobosin aka FirePheonix is naggy and irritating!! LoLz. Found out that he went Great World Cold Storage for interview then they never call him ask him work then he keep asking me to help him call and ask. =\ And the time that I was in maple, I didn't even get to level lorz. Cause when I log in, character was already in the free market. Then bump into him there and we started talking and talk non-stop can! *faintz* But these days I also lidat lehz. Go maple also never level already. =x

Thought of you at... |11/30/2005 03:55:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.