wah...school reopen liaoz. Sianz half. Woke up late for school today!! *faintz* and I do mean late? zZz. Woke up only at 7.25am. But lucky I'm the fast kind. 10mins later I'm outta my house liao. Raining lorz. Sibei sianz. First its my nose, I keep sneezing whenever it rains. Second cause I'm still dead tired and in a holiday mood. Third cause I'm late!! Met Hui Ying at the foyer then went class together. Heng not late for class? Only woke up late. LoLz. Reached class at 8.15am sharp. So not considered late as yet. =P School computer sucks lahz. I can't access to jor's blog. Can't tag and tell her I'm looking for her. zZz. Then the stupid com can't read my external hard disk. zZz. Sucks all time sia. Can't listen to mp3 lidat liaoz. *yawnz*
RNT(Reservations & Ticketing) sucks. Its so so so chim lorx!! SSG(Social Skills & Grooming) seems easy and fun. Its a new teacher and module for SSG so all of us had to do a self introduction again and its graded. zZz. Oh wells. I went up talk crap nia...got A. LoLz. Then overall, teacher gave comment and I'm proud of my comment. I take it as a compliment. LoLz. 'Michelle, you're a very very very confident speaker. You're loud(not in the sense of volume but how much I can open up to my audience) and clear. Questions asked are answered well and with confident. No sense of nervousness in you. Very well done.' Wootz~ Thank You. Thank You. Some more check our GPA in class today. Haha...perfect score. 4/4 for my GPA. *muackz* but must tell myself not to get complacent, otherwise later drop I malu myself nia. =x Dead tired in class today lorz. Slept 2hours nia. Maple till 4am last night cause I couldn't sleep. Today come home KO. LoLz. Sleep till 8+ then wake up for dinner. Didn't sleep very much too lahz. Only a mere 3hour? =\ My stupid father ate my dinner. Fuck can! End up I had to eat maggie mee for dinner again. Arghz. I so hate him lahz.
Friday gotta stay back late in school to get debrief for our cruise attachment in december. zZz. To think Friday is the only day we can go back home early lorx! Screams. Jor!!! Now my time table like yours liao lorx. 8-5 8-5 everyday. zZz. How to meet up for our Harry Potter on a weekday sia. Sianz. But next Friday no school~ No class~ Wee~~ LoLz. I'm still in my holiday mood. Next Friday having class trip to Kukup. Nice. I can't wait?? Was told we can wear home clothes and all. Wahhh~~ Nice lorz!! Then this wednesday, might be going down chinablack with some of my classmates. Heez...I wana drink more than I wana dance this time. LoLz. Hopefully more people can come? =) Chinablack this wednesday. Ladies night. Free entry and free flow for ladies all night long. Guys...err...think gotta pay a cover charge of $18 inclusive of one housepour. Anyone interested? Please contact me asap!! Thanks! Just a side note. Its fun sleeping in class! And I got free incoming calls all day now starting from today. So please bomb my hp and call and talk to me everyday. LoLz!!
