Monday, November 07, 2005

So so so much things happened for the past nights that I weren't online. LoLz. Friday night aint exactly the best night. One of the worst nights I had ever. Another one of those typical losers that deletes me off buddy list when everything just didn't seem right. Oh wells. Now that its all over, I don't wish to talk about it anymore. Getting on with my life. Flashbacks are scary. Jor could just wack my dead body at my death bed and say I don't love her anymore crying and saying I'm so stupid and selfish to leave her behind. -.- Jor...is that really gonna happen should I be gone one day? Its so like...err.. drama. Wells, at the very least I knew you cared. I meant something to you. ^_^ thanks dar. Far too noisy in the hospital thus out in the morning when I was all calmed down. =x Went for my debrief for the cruise liner, then out to town for awhile with Shabira. Went makan lunch and headed home to sleep. I look pale she said. =S Nevermind. I just need sleep. I need rest. I didn't had one in ages. Woke up at 6+ in the evening to my mom's call. Told me to go my grandma's place for dinner. Bathed and took a cab there. Continue sleeping at my grand's place too. =\ Ate dinner, sat there stone, then went home to sleep again. Can't really sleep well. Keep waking up with flashbacks. I'm scared. Really scared. I've learnt to cherish it. Now I don't wana go.

Sunday was a rainy morning. Waking up at 6 early in the morning to go work despite sleeping only at 4. Its so cold at the harbour standing in the rain with no shelter and 'enjoying' the nice sea breeze. After that the sun shone and it was freaking hot. I'm so gonna faint. Work was nice but dead tired. Gotta make friends with the bus drivers and custom officers. I'm the bus supervisor! LoLz. Took charge of the bus timing and no of people boarding the bus. ^_^ One of the custom officers looked familiar, and she's a butch. =x Haha...didn't ask for her name though. Aint as kaypoh as her. *bleahz* But she was damn sweet. Even joke with each other. There was a part I was taking a pic of the ship, almost got knock down by the tour bus. Then she protected me by standing behind and said "you wana die arh" *stones* Didn't know what to reply at first, so just smiled then I said "ya lor. really wan die" and you could see the dots on her face. LoLz. Then I said "aiya. you will protect me also wan mahz. So I'm not afraid. ^_^" Then she was so pai seh! LoLz. She laughed and said ya ya then left after I was done. How sweet! And all my friends said she was trying to tackle me. *faints* If really wan tackle, I would tackle her first. She's so cute, so sweet, so funny, so kaypoh, etc. She even asked when we would be back. Haha...so fast miss us liao sia. Then she keeps turning and smiling at me. -.- she's just friendly mahz. Why my friends think so much de. Tsk. Oh wells, if fate allows, I will get to see her this coming Thursday when I'm working at harbour front. Then maybe I'll ask for an exchange of hp numbers.

Came home feeling so tired and sticky. Bathed and daredevil-ed. Then *unknown* came visit me. Hack her. On maple for her then went to nap. I'm freaking tired. Woke up shortly after to find her talking to my buddies. =\ Smart pants discovered how to use whisper. Its lucky she didn't whisper certain people. Shoo her home, mapled awhile then to bed again. I'm feeling weak and tired. Sick of everything but cherishing what I have. Aint gonna give it up so easily again. I love hate you. You're a freak. Doing things that you shouldn't have done. Can't you ever listen and take the advices given to you? You're a bitch slut.

i do cherish you...

Thought of you at... |11/07/2005 11:55:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.