Saturday. 12th November 05.
Boring saturday. I'm sick. down with flu. Been sneezing for the whole day. Evening gotta go my grandma's place for dinner again, but cancelled last minute. So ended up going out with Jor later in the evening. =\ If I know I tell her I need to go my grandma house for dinner and keep it that way. Sianz. Jor pulled me out to meet her and some other people. Met 8.30pm at city hall, but people came late. =\ Nevermind that. I'm used to waiting, so is Jor. LoLz. She's always waiting for me. Haha...while waiting for the rest, we went up to cartel. Visited my daughters. ^^ HuiTing and Doreen. Wee~ I just so love my daughters. LoLz. Big group of people this time round. There was Cat & Zevil, Yiren & Teck Meng, Lemon & Cyndee and of course, me and dar! LoLz. The idiots asked her out, yet dunno their way round. Sux. I hate disorganised idiots. Pardon me for saying, but if you wana date someone out, you better know your way round. So ended up I brought them all the way to Marina Square from City Hall. Had pool, then arcade. My sister joined us for awhile before we headed back home together. Last bus. LoLz. Had supper at river valley. Sucky day. Even supper cum dinner sucks. Lemon & gf, Cyndee were hanky panky-ing the whole time trying to make me jealous/piss? I don't give a damn seriously. It was just a crush. Never that crazy over him. Didn't like that Cyndee either. I don't give a damn too knowing they wun like me for sure either. Don't have to anyway. Didn't even wana tag along in the first place. I rather stay at home and level my assassin.
Sunday. 13th November 05.
Rotted at home. Whole day maple. My mage's 65~ Wee~~ I hit my target. Now I'm happy. Now left my sin to chiong. ^_^ Went out for dinner at zion road at night. Dinner was okie. Wasn't as nice as the old times. =\ I'm getting picky over food again. Ahh...spoilt with regards to good food. LoLz. Mood swings. >.<>
Monday. 14th November 05.
I'm collecting dust at home. LoLz. Stoned the whole day, watched vcds, chat on msn then read some of their blogs. Realised alot of people so do not like me. Okie, fark it. Don't put your mask on and come talk to me then. I aint interested in knowing you better either. Mapled late at night then slept. I've got much more better things to do than maple whole day. I'm feeling all moody already. Fark it. Best thing ever happened today? Shifted my blog off to a new addy. Only limited people have access to this blog now. If ever there's any intruders, I know who gave the add away.
Tuesday. 15th November 05.
VCD~ LoLz. Its a anime vcd day. Watched 'To Heart', rotted, chat, surf the web, and wow! So many mails. LoL...been a long time since I last checked it. Went friendster, see see look look. New testimonials, how sweet. ^^ Then was called into maple. LoLz. I'm starting to get sick of maple. Maybe a change of game? Puzzle fighter anyone? LoLz. Can play on my com. Don't have to go arcade for that. LoLz. I wana go club tomorrow!! Edmund Kor's ignoring my shouts! *screamz* Kor sux!! Then again, he's one who sayang me more. >.<>.<>
Wednesday. 16th November 05.
Woo~ Maple's got patch! LoLz. Wake up surf net, also never realise till I was told. LoLz. I so love my anime? =\ How I wish love is that simple. Jian Dan Ai. >.<>
Thursday. 17th November 05.
today. I'm bored. Nothing to do, wifey woke me up at 12+ instead of 9. =\ Lucky I'm not schooling. Woke up cause she called. Cause I never reply her sms. =x Lazy lahz. I wana sleep later. LoLz. Shooed my sis off the com and logged on my char. Went hunting Dark Gollem and found out got bug, they don't drop dark snowboard. Sick. I got so many drops lor. Ancient scroll, black knucklevest top, Gray Guiltan, Green distinction, etc..but no dark snowboard. Sianz. Then went lunch. Came back, went hunt Mushmom. Sucks lahx. A stupid noob looted our 60% scroll. Farked up. A bunch of pro bandit and sin came ks us, lucky we won thanks to NightSlasher di and Ariestsk di! ^^ Night was lagging like mad. LoLz. After that si Eric came to ks me. ARGHZ. pissed. So freaking lag, quit and left maple. Went to bake my chocolate chips cookies. Wee~ I just love them. LoLz. Cookies anyone? Haha...after dinner, Shadow aka xGaRaAx xiao di smsed me. Told me he found blood snow board. zZz. Du Lan. He did that on purpose!! Arghz. I'm gonna bite his head off. LoLz. Smsed with him, then went maple see see look look. Boring. Still so laggy, think after 12 midnight then I go in maple. So here I am blogging. ^^ Chatting with Jor dar, Jan Duckie and Victor. Wifey left to watch Harry Potter and the Globet of Fire. Eeks. I wana watch lorx! >.<>
