Sunday, November 20, 2005

Friday. 18th November 05.
Wake up, watched vcd and rotted at home. Then went out to Bugis and met Jor. We went arcade, but broke, so didn't play puzzle fighter for the first time we went bugis? LoLz. Went walking around, talked then met Jan. Been so long since I last saw her. Even less then 10times since we broke? =\ Borrowed vcd from her to watch. Went her so called 'workplace' see see abit then went window shop around bugis street aka bugis village with Jor. Nothing much to do there, then we walked over to Suntec. Gawd. I was laughing the whole night through? Gila liao. =x On the way back home at city link, her dad called. Then met him at Swissotel Stamford Raffles. Er..Jor...your dad drive and dropped me at middle road, makes it further for me to travel home. zZz. But nevermind lahz. Thanks for accompanying me to meet her today. Sighz. Its been a long long time since I last saw her, and she's changed. Totally. Looks so...different. I think she's better back in the past bahz. =S Haiz. Also say the past liao. Don't think I wana bring up the past again. Its been a long long time since I laugh the whole time I was out. But deep inside...also don't know what I'm laughing about. =\ Was thinking more about things bahz. How lonely humans can get at times. Why do humans even fight for survival. Sighz. Back home and more vcd + maple. Anyhows, checked my results last night. Flies to the moon or maybe further. Straight As. Now I'm exhilarated. Hard work's paid off. ^_^


Saturday. 19th November 05.
Gawd. I'm dead beat. I can't get to sleep. Watched To Heart. Brings back memories. Wish I had that kinda love for someone too. Maybe I do, but none of us realise it as yet. ^_^ Sianz. I didn't sleep like the whole night? Mapled and found my snowboards. At least that's something to comfort me. Funniest part was...I joined the map the latest, yet I'm the first to get the board. LoLz. And I got it when I scolded 'TMD' LoLz. Then told my buddies, 'who wan snowboard must scold TMD den snowboard will drop for you oh!' Then the whole list of iderts went 'TMD' 'TMD' 'TMD' Hahaa...and dad was first? Followed by roti. LoLz. Had fun singing old nursery rhymes rewrite. LoLz. Old Mad donald had a farm. Eeeee ya eeeeeee ya oOoOooOo. Bala bala black ship have you any wooooo~. LoLz. All too stressed over hunting snowboards and insufficient sleep we're all getting so lame!! Hahaz...then took a hour's nap and vcd again. Gawd. My nose's super sensitive? zZz. Mom cooked curry fish head and I'm sneezing non stop thanks to the smell. zZz. Its so gonna rain tonight. Then I was nagged to bring the curry to my grandma's house. Ahh...bathed and went down in a cab. At least save my energy to walk there. =x I'm getting all lazy. Came back around 10plus and vcd again. I'm getting addicted to my vcds! Played maple only at 1plus. Sianz. 2+, 3, maple crashed. Server crash. Wahahhaa...lucky I no drop nor no steelys drop. If not I'm gonna ask for a server rollback. =x Then came back msn chat and watch vcd again. LoLz. I love 'to heart'!! I think I know why I so like Anti le. He looks like Tsuyoshi Domoto. =x And I so like Tsuyoshi. Lalalala~ And of course, he's not someone to replace Tsuyoshi. I admire Mr Anti in his own ways. ^^ I'm dead soon. Doubt I'll be able to make it for Harry Potter tomorrow morning. I need sleep. =\

Sunday. 20th November 05.
Yapali? Just like I guessed. Couldn't pull myself out of bed for harry potter. Slept till 1. Considered early thinking I sleep only at 7am. Was awaken by my dad. Told to go town to meet my mum and aunts for lunch. zZz. Ma fan. Pull myself out of bed, stoned, washed up, bathed, and headed to town. zZz. Some bus. Waited more than 10mins for the bus. Then jam for 5mins before I could get off the stupid noisy bus. Saw my cousin working at Levis but didn't bother to drop by and say hi to him. Made my way to Wisma to meet them. Had my lunch. Err..so so nia. Then walked around town abit. Met my other younger cousin, Clement, working at Tangs. LoLz. He look so blur, but guess he's grown up le. Just that he's younger, no matter how big he is, I still see him as a little kid. ^^ I think the same goes for all parents bahz. No matter how old their kid is, the child is still a kid in their eyes. I think I've learnt to understand that feeling le. Then walked over to wheelock. Dropped baybee a sms and found out that she aint working today. Sighz. If not can drop by borders and talk to her. Then went Nokia care center for my aunt to fix her hp. After that parted ways. One of my aunt and cousin daffy went home. Then the rest of us walked to PS. Cut my hair le. LoLz. I think I still look the same cause I wana keep the length. =x I always look the same with or without new haircut. LoLz. Think when I really slim down one day then I'll chop my hair off for good bahz. =S Then my other sis came n aunt left. LoLz. Had dinner at MOS burger. Nice. I love MOS. LoLz. Been long time since I ate MOS. Thinking back I used to eat it at least once a fornight when I was still with Jan. She just love MOS so much. LoLz. She's cute. But I'm glad its all the past now. Each living a new life. I'm straight le, and I'll still work hard for myself and perhaps Mr Anti. =x And Jan, she's still the same bahz. Wish her all the best with regards to her studies and love life. ^^ Jor and baobei and rabbit too oh! Gambatte!! Lets all work hard~ Must must keep a positive attitude. Heez. Going back school tomorrow le. I so can't wait to sleep in class again. LoLz. I miss school, but I drag going back school too. Haha..how contradicting can one get. =P Sleepless night tonight again? =\ Hope not. School's tomorrow also must Gambatte!! I'm looking forward to more of my As. Target met. Straight As some more. Heez. When I was only expecting 2. Mich! Gambatte yo!! Like Jor's blog... 'someday my prince will come' LoLz. I wana put... 'someday Mr Anti will be mine' LoLz. *dream on* Realised Anti's in me all along...lemon was maybe just someone to make me forget Anti. Ahhh...Anti Anti Anti. I won't get him off my head le. Will work hard for us instead. Still remembered what he first said to me when I started my course. 'Must study hard ar...' I will. ^^ Gonna study real real hard for myself and work hard for it, and...us. =x Hee Hee..going gila again liao. ^^

Thought of you at... |11/20/2005 09:26:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.