*falls dead* pronounced dead at 14:13hours on 24th November 2005. LoLz. I'm dead tired!! Came home only at 5.30am this morning. I fell asleep while waiting for the heater to heat up so I could bathe and go school! zZz. Sianz. I so wanted to go school lorx...but couldn't pull myself up cause too tired le. So long never dance then yesterday dance so much till now my legs hurt. =\ But I enjoyed myself alot last night? Despite err...so many people that flew our kite. Tsk. Fauzi, Fiza and Aisha. zZz. All kite flyers. Heck. Maybe its better without them too. Gotta know all of Hui Ying's friends. Now I got so many new friends? ^_^
Ahh...I can't stand guys. =S Starting only me, Hui Ying, and her two other gal friends, Jennifer and Janice. Then the guys kept coming to disturb us. Cause Hui Ying's bf went out to bring his friends in. Sian lorz. I don't even give a damn. Just diao them and continued rocking. =x Drank so much too, but lucky I was the only one who didn't get drunk? =\ Danced and got tackled too. Ahh…fuck it. Guys suckx. Seriously I don't give a damn to that guy. Wana buy me drink but I rejected. LoLz. I wont dump my friends for a stupid drink please. Continued rocking. Wootz. Wasn't crowded at blacks last night though. Abit de bored…but it's the company that counts. Hmm…gotta know Hui Ying’s bf at last? LoLz. He’s called Jie Ying. Then Janice bf called Jian De. Then there’s some more guys. Got Nicholas(he’s freaking cute!! Chinese but look like mixed blood lorx!), Jerome, Nick and err…some others that I didn’t quite catch the name. LoLz. Overall, only us 4 girls and the rest all guys? zZz. Pro right? LoLz. Who cares. I enjoy myself can already.
All of them were so drunk. -.- The girls that is with exception of me, myself who wasn't. Sianz lorz…first time go club with Hui Ying only she lidat. Scare liao sia…no next time I told her. LoLz. After that when black’s closing, Janice lost her nose stud. -.- Then she die die also want find before we leave and she was drunk lorz. zZz. She found le want put back some more. So dirty can! zZz. Then we left blacks and sat at the 24hour mac outside Shaw tower. Rotted there for an hour plus before heading home to hit the sack. Actually I wanted to go school wan lorz. But so tired. I fell asleep while waiting for the stupid heater to get heated up so I could bathe and head for school early to sleep. But who knows I so tired, I fell asleep while waiting. =\ So today skipped school lorz. Cause I woke up already 8+ liaoz and class stats at 8. If by the time I get outta bed and get myself prepared and head for school, I think reach school also 10 liao. Attend lesson for 1hour then home again? No way. I rather skip it. Cause we’re not gonna attend after lunch lessons today. =x So here I am at home blogging and chatting on msn with tons of people. LoLz. There’s Jor, Ed kor, Shadow xiao di, Ben moron, Terry yang, Tantan, Iri didi, and Hermes.
Ohh…I had a funny dream earlier!! But a very very sweet one. ^^ I dreamt I was attached to err…I think ZhiWei or Ber. I think its ZhiWei. Then everything’s so sweet. The whole ‘relationship’ and the hiding of our relationship. LoLz. Cause we didn’t want anyone to know. Then it seems like we’re sorta like ‘tou qing’. LoLz. Ahhh…maybe its time to find another one sia. Maybe its telling me I’m lonely and wants my other half that’s why I have this kinda dreams? =\ Sighz…I also don't know what I want lorz. I’m like so confused. Hopefully can get someone good bahz…if can, I also don't mind ZhiWei lorz… =x Now don't come ask me who’s that. We go all the way back to history lorz. LoLz…So long never see him le. The last time we actually sat next to each other and ate and joke was probably my aunt’s birthday. I missed the younger days where we were so protective over each other. I think he misses it too bahz. Cause ever since we grew up, we never really talk and all. All we did was said hi and smile. Then that dinner was the best. We really joked, and played. I seriously enjoyed myself. Ahh…
