Wednesday, November 30, 2005
continued from previous posts...
Monday. 28 November 2005.
Woke up late arhz!! But lucky in time for school? Wasn't really that late lahz...cause bump into some classmates at the school bus stop. Sianz sia...so sleepy in class today. Stress can. zZz. I seriously dun understand a word Miss Wong/Mr Royston Ang talking about in class during RNT. I must do myself then I understand lorx! Then what the fuck I go school for when I can learn it myself is just merely due to the fucking attendance needed and program. zZz. Its just a waste of time. After school, stayed back for training again. This time, much better? More detailed about the job rather than introducing about the cruise liners. =x Since we won't understand a single word about the cruise models etc, might as well he just go straight about the job scope. After training so damn shag liao...I also not allowed to go home yet lorz! *cries and whines* I have to go back to my grandma house for dinner again. Yes! Again!! Cause its my grandfather's death anniversary. Oh wells, showed my grandma my results slip and she was so happy. Lalala~ *jump around* After everything, only went home at 9+ by the time I reach home also almost 10 liao lorz!! Imagine can! I slept only 3hours, then wake up school till now. zZz. Too shag but regular routine. Went in maple chit chat till 1+ then I went to sleep. =x Seriously KO! Tuesday. 29 November 2005.
Hmmm...aint that bad though I always wake up late for school. =x But damn fed up with school com lahz. Cause I aint sitting at my own computer that was assigned to me on the first day of school. Some bitch sat at my place. Fark it manz. Then the com I'm using keeps getting disconnected. Arghz. And everything I type, I've to type it TWICE! *gets on my nerves* I swear to get my seat back tomorrow manz. Fark the first come first serve basis. First day of school say, " sit by your register number" then yesterday all complain say want sit with friends and some com no good, then change to "sit by first come first serve basis" Fark that rule. Since my mom like to say I'm ah lian, I shall be ah lian. Threaten those bitches to give me back my seat or I'll give them trouble everyday. =x Put viruses in their com when they go for breaks etc and let teacher scold them and make them pay for the com after that. WHaHAHaa...I'm EVIL. =x Anyways, lessons today damn shiok? But aiya, that Hui Ying pon school again today. Then me and Winnie nia. We slack and slack during lunch lorz. But shiok lahz. 2hours break. We went IMM shopping. LoLz. Then I think I saw Jenny Quek, but didn't had the chance to call her cause I was talking to my classmate halfway about some stuff and I see her talking to her friend too? =\ Nevermind. Doesn't matter. Then went back school for 2hour lesson and back home. zZz. BORING! Its so hard to survive in school now since the whole time-table only RNT is important and the rest not, meaning you can practically skip it. zZz. Edmund Kor kor's angry with me for joining UnforgiveN3 guild. Its xShadowSiNx's guild. I know he hates shadowsin, but I join not cause he's the highest and strongest level in maplesea but cause my friends were in that guild too lorz! Why can't anyone just understand this point? =( Even Jing wifey was angry with me. Haiz...if lidat, I rather quit that guild and join others, or no guild at all, or create my own guild. Ed kor didn't even ask nor invite me to join his guild lorz...then he so angry and kp so much for what wor. =x At least Brandon aka Chocobosin 'dear' did ask me to join FaTaL guild lorz. I rejected FaTaL cause of XiaoRayRay. I don't like her. =\ Rejected Wadia861's offer to join thememories guild cause I don't know his guild people and him well enough. Rejected Tantan aka Dowagro's offer to their guild which I forgot what name cause its practically a msia guild and mostly guys and all talk about sex whole day and its always KS KS and more KS. *sighz* I'm getting a headache about this manz.
Wednesday. 30 November 2005.
Woke up so damn late today ah!! Even later than my usual waking up late time! =x Left the house only at 7.55am when my class starts at like 8.15am?! I called Ed kor to call and wake me up at 7 since he still working mahz. But I was so tired that I didn't even hear my hp ring. =\ Sorry lahz kor...I know you busy, and yet you still remember to call and wake me up for school but I didn't wake up. *cries* Dui Bu Qi!! Next time bu hui le!! Eh..no no, no more next time. Next time sure wake up de! =x Today go school also waste my time. 2hours RNT, then pE & CARE session with Miss Wong cancel. Cause she only wanted to see the weaker students. Then we had a 3hour break. zZz. I wanted to go down to Eureka to collect my pay cheque wan lorz! Then on the way there with Yan Shan & Yan Ping, Boon Choo called and said they(Tasnimah & her) called Mandy from Eureka and check le...PAY CHEQUE NOT READY. zZz. Ask them go home bang wall fark spider lahz. Want cheat our pay or what sia. Before we work say either 2weeks after working or month end pay us. Working that time ask again tell us same thing. Last week came our school training and Monday we ask again, they say by 30th can collect pay liaoz. Today is the 30th lorz!! Then say pay not ready yet. FARK THEM LAHZ. Want cheat kids money izzit. Can't they understand we need the money?! Otherwise we cares about the pay. We were even reaching when Boon Choo called lorz. Imagine how farked up and angry I was man. Same goes to Yan Shan. Then called Jor but she didn't pick up. So ended having breakfast cum lunch with both of them in town. Hang around town till 12+ then went back school for other lessons. Saw cousin Jerry and asked if he wana go chiong tonight. Rejected straight in the face manz. zZz. Think cause he still sick bahz. If not begining of the month he sure go chiong wan lorz. LoLz. Slept in the bus on the way back to school and its so freezing cold? =\ Think cause I'm sick too bahz. Then went back class, continue to sleep for SSG. =x After 1 hour of sleeping in SSG, we were told we can go home cause she's done teaching. zZZ. But we still had OIT. *faintZ* So the whole class went canteen to slack, chit chat in our small little groups and even had ice-cream for 50cents cause the school had some sort of mini bazaar today. OIT got class test lorz. Hopefully all correct. >.<>
Thought of
you at... |11/30/2005 08:33:00 pm|
_____________