Sunday, October 23, 2005
Yeah~! Happy Birthday to myself. ^^ Heez...birthday wish...to get good results and that special someone by Christmas? So I won't have a lonely Christmas like I had for my birthday. =x Heez...got a pressie from Jor already. Thanks!! Nice piglet cushie. Haha...pigs. =P And I know the reason why~! Thanks my sister for the 4different flavour cakes. LoLz. End up only took a mouthful and they finished it. Didn't really have the mood nor appetitte these days. =S Yeah. And special thanks to those who remembered my birthday. ^^ Gonna play maple le. See later got go out or not. Then update. But guess most probably also stay at home and rot. Not much people remembers anyway. *pouts* Oh well, at least some did. Lastly...to delete him from my list or not? Like what Juilet says: "My only love sprung from my only hate! Too early seen unknown, and known too late! Prodigious birth of love it is to me, That I must love a loathed enemy." I hate and love him and I hate someone from his side too. =S Oh wells. Once more I get deleted by him, then I'm clearing him off list. =x
happy happy...*bounce*
Thought of
you at... |10/23/2005 12:03:00 am|
_____________