Yay~ Exams are finally over~ *Jumps around* I'm so gonna enjoy myself to the fullest and slack my month away. *bleahs* Looking forward to an 'A' for my DTG paper. Then perhaps 'B's for the rest. Hopefully only 1 B out of the 4papers. Only have high expectations for my DTG bahz. Even stupid Royston warns me that I had better get A and hopefully top the class for this paper again. zZz. Top once doesnt mean can top all the time. Besides I'm famous for sleeping in class during lesson rather than topping the class. *Sighz* morever, now having holis. I don't even know when results will be out. Guess have to wait till school reopens bahz. Sibei sian. Holis also sianz. At home everyday with nothing to do. 2yrs plus back still can go out pak tor, kua yandao. Now can only stay home pak game, kua tv. sianz.
Oh wells. Alene called up last minute yesterday. That bitch. LoLz. So darn last minute. Lucky I showered before her call. Got changed and headed town to meet her since maple's patching and I could do nothing about leveling my character. =S Nothing to do in town except ROT. Yeah. I'm great at that. Then Jor came along after her school. That blur sotong. Didn't even realise that there's bus from RP(her sch) to town. zzz. So she walked all the way out to take a train down. It took her like 1hr to get to town?! zZz. I was already freaking bored and sick of town! Freaking tired too. Didn't get much sleep, didn't study, then went school for my paper. o0px. =x Then again...confirm pass paper. Nothing to worry. LoLz. Must be confident in myself, otherwise is sure can't pass paper. Crapz. Just ignore it manz. *roll eyes*
Jor came along, met at Orchard control, walked back to Taka with nothing to do and nowhere to go in mind. Headed to MOS burger. Watched my Naruto while that two byatched on. LoLz. I can't be bothered? And Alene still say she don't wana meet Jor cause she scare she'll be left out. zZz. End up I was the one so not talking and watching Naruto on Jor's lappy. =S Oh wells, maybe that's why they clicked and talk so much. LoLz. After that we took a bus and headed down Raffles. All road idiots please. >.<>
After Jasper was done with work, we took a bus down town again to meet Adeline, while Jor took a bus back home. Then managed to pull them down to Music Underground with me. Had such a hard time getting people to accompany to drink even just for awhile. Oh wells. I kena checked IC again. zZz. FOREVER. I'm already overaged?! Hello? *waves* Underaged people don't check, then always check me. *grumbles* Went in got us a table. Then drank and drank and drank non stop. I drank so much more and faster than them? =S Even Alene was telling me to stop saying I'm gonna get KO soon since I haven't been clubbing and drinking for months. Stress ahhhh~~ sad too. =( Haizz...think really drunk? One hour later KO liaoz. Head was spinning and spinning then songs came and. Haha....dance~ LoLz. and the poles at MU are so dirty. zZz. Didnt realise till I came home and showered. Still can online and maple for awhile. LoLz. Lemonie bf, I'm not drunk hor! Only high. LoLz. Not totally seh. If seh come home won't maple already. Lalalala~ Chiong level for my sin? Haiz...see first. Sick of maple. Yet I wana level up. Arghz. What nonsense. *bangs wall* Go fark spider please. 1 more day...and someone already told me to forget about my birthday. And that no one will remember it and all. Thank you so much whoever you are. Already gonna forget about having the thoughts of having friends celebrating it for me. *cheerios for that* I should just burry myself in bed on Sunday and rot/sleep the day away. Or go out and rot alone. Maybe like what people say. As you grow older, you drag spending your birthday more. *sighz* Oh wells. Gotta get alife. Life's not about love, about birthdays, funerals and all. Birthday is just another gawd damn day passing telling you, you're a year closer to death, and congrats you that you've survived another year. Nothing pretty much to it too. ^^ Nice thinking. Now go get some rest bitch! Don't even know why the hell you start thinking things so much and cry over nothing at all. You're such a dumb bitch. Please go bang the wall and die.
I'm so totally useless. Nothing to do, read up bud's blog. Realised some stuffs I would never find out if I didn't read your blog. Haiz. Take care please. Don't even know why I wasn't told you were hospitalized. Wondering if I aint that important or that its just us not contacting each other like we used to anymore? And the biatches in your blog, I bumped into them a couple of times in town before too. Yea, yea. All seem so fake. Even I feel so fake myself smiling at them sometimes. Why do buddies have to turn out this way? Why did things ever turn so sour lidat? If only I could turn back time, I wish I had the power to rewrite history and prevent all this. Everything's changed. Things aren't like the days before when we're younger. Those were the days my friend...I thought they would never end...
