Wee~ Special thanks to all those who remembered my birthday. *muackzz* Thanks Jor (for spending a day earlier with me to crap and the piglet and being 1st wishing me), Fio (bud who's so darn busy with work yet nevertheless sms me and wished me in the middle of the night!), Rabbit ( who sms me while I was out), BF Lemonie (who actually called and sang me a laggy birthday song despite being so sleepy. LoLz. Its a darn funny one. Wish I could record it. Hahaz...thank you thank you. Darn touched. My first and only birthday song this year.), Kaya er zi, Baobei Liew, Ame xiao mei, Terry, Bang, Mr & Mrs Bean(lao pa & lao ma), Frou sweetie, oOoCakeoOo, Ming Shun aka xSaSuKex (who wished me in maple), Janson (who msn me and wish me happiness since now she's already happily attached with another girl, I wish her happiness too though she'll never get to see this blog of mine.) and Ben pL & Hui Ting daughter. Xie Xie Ni Men~
Woke up to bf's sms this morning. LoLz. Still sleeping lorx! Not cause I'm slow in the morning but cause I was replying to other people's sms also! *bleahz* Stone and rot at home the whole afternoon? Mapled awhile then went out and met lemonie bf. PS again. LoLz. Got no plans, so went arcade and played puzzle fighter. Freak! The stupid controls are spoilt lorx! zZz. Then last round then I lose the game. zZzZz. And he had such a nice time laughing and making fun of that. *grumbles* Then headed LJS where he had his dinner. Then talk cock abit and went walking around town. Had my curry puff for my breakfast, lunch & dinner. LoLz. Talk about pathetic. Birthday eat one pathetic curry puff nia. =x If it's my friend's birthday, I will make sure she kena saboh by me eat and eat whole day. LoLz. Jor watch out oh!! *grinz* After that walked towards orchard mrt cause he wana go home. I'm too boring for him. >.<>
