Friday, October 14, 2005

wee~ I had a total fun week? Heez. so lazy to update these days. Lets see...been meeting up with Jor alot lately? Even met up with baobei(ALWS) & bee(SadRabbit). Hahx. 4 of us sure had fun laughing. Okie. bee's a tad slower than us, and same goes to Jor. Haha...Jor's known as Da Jian Yi or rather Mrs Rabbit now. And credits goes to me and baobei~ *yeah~* LoLz. Jor's so gonna kill me. Oh wells. Updates. Everything's all over between us. =S He deleted me, so did I. Dun even know if its a good or bad thing. =\ No more dar. Sighz... Gonna miss his crappy and lame jokes. =(

I'm officially broke. *Cheers* Too much movies lately. LoLz. The Myth, The Cave, Corpse Bride, Into The Blue, Dukes of Hazzard. Wah. BORING. I wana watch The 40yr old Virgin! But Jor cant freaking enter! *F5* all the shows that I wana watch they cant enter. And I so don't wana watch it alone! zZz. Gonna study over the weekend. No maple for me I supposed. Whole of next week exams. After which, I'm free for my birthday. Yeah~~ ^^ Then again. No one's gonna remember nor celebrate for me. No surprises either. *sad* I shouldn't go think so much anymore. Maybe there aint even gonna be a birthday.

baby, ilu. <-- kaya, tt baby's my beloved. LoLz. If you ever find out who's that baby, you're so gonna kill me. Haha...love ya! *muackz* =P

9days more...and counting...

Thought of you at... |10/14/2005 05:50:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.