Special request by bf. Told me to update my blog but there's simply nothing to write about. =S Lost mood with everything...so typing crap here also considered update right. So just type crap. Rotted for 2days mapling at home. My mage's finally 60. Then yesterday freaking pissed with my cousin. Called me early in the morning and ask me rubbish. Then sms me later ask me go lunch with her and my aunts. Not like I mind having lunch out with them, but the way she flooded my hp with her sms, I got freaking pissed off. Couldn't she like tell me when she called? Rather than telling me 5mins before they wana have lunch. I wana bathe + pull myself out of bed wan lorx! *grumbles* I almost slap her face when I saw her. When my aunt asked, I just shouted back saying "don't freaking tell me things last minute and expect me out of the house in 5 when you cant even do it in an hour." Then they shut their traps and ask us what we wana have for lunch. Totally pissed. Freaking tired too thinking that I have no school, can stay up late at night to maple + chit chat then sleep till the sun's up to my butt. Arghz. I hate the rain. It makes me sneeze non stop especially when its a storm. =x
Today's a Wednesday? Alene promised me to go ChinaBlack with me today last week! But call her never pick up. WTF? Always flying my kite like that. Not the first time already. If the other way round, she would have bombared my hp. Then hunt items. Spend one whole afternoon, 20% at clangs, with dunno how many pure water, I got ks-ed by a level 8x fire wiz with DR(dark ritual aka lvl85 staff); and he farking just took my Wu Sun Wand away! ARGHZ. Nevermind if he bloody hell took the drop. Even used it in front of me and KS me with that Wu Sun. Insulting me straight in the face can! Bloody hell. And he came for only less than 5mins. Ask him change channel dunno how many times he just didnt wana change. Scolded me, ks me and took my drop. Bloody hell. Lost the mood in hunting for my items.
Jor msn-ed. Jealous over bf. -.- So what? Am I supposed to turn les? Jor, since you love me so much, lets get together then. LoLz. Not like he's my real bf. Besides. He DOESNT even call me his GF. Its all one sided. Always lidat. ALL GUYS ARE THE SAME. And even if he's my real bf, what's there to be jealous about? Unless you tell me you like me...then i'll have nothing else to say. =x wells...if Anti's not gonna talk to me anymore, he's going off my list. I don't wana waste my slots on guys like this. Friends are just like footprints. Only some will leave deep impact in you. I gonna turn into a freaking bad bitch. That's when and where people will remember you for life. No point being nice to people anymore. I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS FARKED UP LIFE. One day, I'm just gonna stab myself to death since slitting of wrists, taking dunno how many tons of panadols with alcohol didn't help.
