Friday, October 28, 2005

sianz. my mom's home. zZz. She took half day come home spy on me. See if I play game the whole day or what. zZzZzZz. Hello? I got life wan lorx! I don't maple 24/7 anymore. I chat on msn or surf the web more now can! Then found out, its all thanks to my little baby sis. Last day of school for the kids today what. Then parents are supposed to go see the teachers cause its her streaming year. End up the farked up teacher only wan see 5students' parents. zZz. Then she come home so early also sing song to me. Ahhh~~ I'm gonna run out of the house liaoz. Otherwise go back to sleep. =x Still feeling giddy. Damn sianz. My head still heavy lorx! Someone chop it off please. =x Lalalala~ Going bonkers soon with my mom screaming lidat everyday. *yawnz* Sibei boring. Lets have sex! Hahaa...sot jor sot jor. Really siao liao. Must admit to siao lang geng. LoLz...meeting Jor later to finish up my Naruto + do our very own Maple show with all the SS. Haha... been wanting to do that for a long long time already. =P Hopefully can finish. ^^

ji pian ji dao ji yan...

Thought of you at... |10/28/2005 02:38:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.