jukebox: that's when i love you - aslyn
Ton out for two nights in a row. I'm dead. Pimples outbreak. Lack of sleep. Getting all heated up. Mood swings. Arghz. I don't know what the hell I want. Don't know what the hell people want from me either. =( I'm all moody, upset & confuse. Took a runaway from home on Friday night. Fed up with maple and my mom screaming at home. Cousin called and asked me for mahjong, so I just ran out. Otherwise I rather stay home to maple or sleep. I just love my baby. Took the first meal of the day at my aunt's place late at night. =\ After that watched my anime then mahjong with his friend and my aunt. Sianz. They play darn slow. I could msn + mahjong at the same time without even having to look at my tiles. LoLz. I won~ Made my cousin empty his box twice. =x Only I won all lost to me. Haha...my lucky seat? In front of my cousin's com with mp3 + my msn on. ^_^ Before that I was the one losing and his friend winning lorx. Keke...Play till 3+ then my aunt buay ta han she went to sleep. Then I watched my Inuyasha movie and not even half way through, my cousin and friend fell asleep. =S Left me to watch alone. After that, too lazy to off his com, we left it on whole night like what he always do. =x Slept at 5+, 7+ my aunt came in kp at my cousin. zZz. All moms the same? @#@$%^$% Sleeping come in kp for what. Not like she dunno we slept late. After that my elder cousin came in make noise at the younger one also. zzzz. Fed up, I woke up sleeping only 3hrs +. Slacked at his house, took pic with my baby~ Weee~~ uploaded in my friendster. ^_^ Then went Bugis to meet Jor. I was freaking late for one hour all thanks to my cousin. Never so late before can! I hate meeting friends late. Late for work, late for school, that's another story. =x Went arcade, our game was taken!! So long queue somemore. Somewhat see liao sianz. Lost the mood to play. Jor asked me to challenge but I so lazy then after, pulled her back to my grandma's place for dinner with me. Sianz. Went back too early. We were the first there with nothing to do. zZz. Rotted till my other aunts, uncles, cousins came then had dinner. love. I'm upset happy that my account got hack and lost most of my items. It helps me not to touch my mage and concentrate on my sin instead. Quote - "u know i even bought a extra holycross earring for u" followed by "zzzzzzzzzzzzz" I don't know what made you said that. Maybe Zevil told you I passed him the items you gave me. Asking him to help me return to you. Otherwise I can't think of other reasons why you would msn me that. I was seriously lost. Saw that and stoned in front of my com. I don't know what to reply you...when I wanted to reply, you went off. Msn me that and left. Perhaps something I did upsetted you...sorry bahz. I could never do anything right. =( And with regards to my habit of kping, will depend on my mood bahz. If you look at chat history, I keep quiet and not kp a word, you guys get all so worked up saying something's wrong with me. Maybe I should just try bahz. I know lots of people don't like me till they got used to me. Its fine and absolutely alright with me. Nothing lasts forever, I'm sorry I can't be perfect.
