tsk. rain rain go away. lil michie nose cant stand. rain rain go away. come again another day. sianz. sneeze the whole day since I woke up at 11? n i slept for only 5hours thinking that I went to bed only at 6am in the morning. =x My nose can't seem to take the smell of rain these days. Whenever its gonna rain or raining, I'll start sneezing. =( I so hate this feeling. *pouts* Can anyone else understand this agony of mine?! >.<
yesterday was fun. Went out to study. Met Jor at serangoon station before heading to compass together. Had Burger King for lunch then she went for keyboard class while I stoned alone and study. Then went Tampines Mall. Supposed to meet Lemonie and BaoBei. End up only BaoBei came. Since his arrival, I couldn't study. =S All our lame jokes are major distraction. Then we went shop shop around and he had to go for dinner with his family coz it was his sister's birthday. *shrugs* with nothing else and dunno what else to do, jor and I took a train and headed for town. Half way through, decided to go bugis instead. Haha..hit the arcade. Had a fun time smashing the games there. Had MOS burger for dinner late at 9+ then arcade again before heading home. Nice destressing at the arcade. And for the first time, I played Time Crisis 2 at the arcade. Haha. At Tampines Mall and I fared better than both of them! Beginners' luck. =P den again, if its bud, I'll most prob lose. LoLz. Her one token whole game of time crisis equals to my one token whole game puzzle fighter. *bleahs*
*stones* think i'll just revise abit later and go off to bed after my show. Then tomorrow study out alone in the library and sleep. =x If I'm to go home and 'study' I'll most probably end up in maple again. LoLz. Study anyone~ Tsk tsk. Its once in a blue moon where I'll ask people to study with me lorx, yet nobody wishes to entertain me. =( Oh wells. If I lost the mood tomorrow, I'll simply just come home sleep. ^^ Finally... STRESS AH!!!!!!!!!!!
