Friday, October 28, 2005

I'm feeling sick once again. =S Sianz sia. Forever lidat. I hate this feeling. Just got well like say not long ago only, now sick again. Arghz. I'm feeling faint. Head darn heavy. So damn giddy. Walked to the kitchen earlier to get some water and I bang into the wall. zZz. This sux. Its so damn painful. Even mapling was hard. =( Then again, found drops! Wee~ level80 bowman overall. Hopefully can fetch some price. Then share with lemonie. ^^ But farked up is, today lost 1m again for nothing! Sian. Went to get rune from wifey only, then after that realise my 1m gone. Note. I didn't repot, nor buy any stuffs. The other day gone cause I traded baobei. =S Also dunno how and where the fuck it went to. Fuck sia. 2m gone for nothing lidat. And I still owe people 5m. Arghz. That's it. I'm gonna knock out anytime. If I don't go lie in bed, I'll most probably faint in front of my com or on the floor even before I reach my bed. =( I don't wana be a sick ger! *cries* I need love. =x

dropping dead.

Thought of you at... |10/28/2005 03:13:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.